PING Granny

As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570

Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?

Jeanie
9 answers Last reply
More about ping granny

    I love that thing and I have it in my game too.
    It looks really neat and goes together nicely.
    In fact, everything that Bootsbrisket makes is good.
    Odd, but good.

    > As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL
    >
    > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570
    >
    > Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?
    >
    > Jeanie

    > As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL
    >
    > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570
    >
    > Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?
    >
    > Jeanie

    Yo! A download I will actually download!
    Loki has just built a one square room of barred windows in the middle of
    his.. er, study. And put a reclining chair in front of it.
    I thought it would be a useful place to store um, a potty.

    But a cage... on an island, in the middle of a pond....

    Didn;t there used to be ducks?

    Granny.

    Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
    Warning.............adult stuff there.
    http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

    > Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
    > Warning.............adult stuff there.
    > http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

    Oh my..... !!!
    Well, yes. I am not telling you which objects I will download.
    Ooooer. Gosh. <giggle>

    Granny.

    > > Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
    > > Warning.............adult stuff there.
    > > http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html
    > >

    > Oh my..... !!!
    > Well, yes. I am not telling you which objects I will download.
    > Ooooer. Gosh. <giggle>
    >
    > Granny.

    Did you look at the skins too?

    I am infuriated. Without a complete demolish and rebuild of Loki's play-room
    I just can't fit a cage inside there at all at all. It's right on the edge
    of the plot.
    Anyway after seeing some of those objects I think a whole new house might be
    in order.
    It was his Lady Wife who persuaded him to move into a twee regency style
    middle-class des-res. The lab being a side building behind a big wall.
    I hate building extra floors but I am wondering if a third storey, sort of
    pseudo-attic might work.
    Loki swinging from the rafters, so-to-speak. Or keep the respectable
    frontage and build a different house behind? We will see,

    Granny.

    Bluegenie2 wrote:

    > Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other
    > wierd stuff :) Warning.............adult stuff there.
    > http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

    Very considerate that he provides a dead nanny with the grave!

    T.

    "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Bluegenie2 wrote:
    >
    > > Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other
    > > wierd stuff :) Warning.............adult stuff there.
    > > http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html
    >
    > Very considerate that he provides a dead nanny with the grave!
    >
    > T.

    I used that grave (hole) and dead nanny in my game tonight.
    You maneuver the nanny by using a beer can he attached to her...........but
    it is a bit trying to use that to make her visible in all the dirt, lol.
    And I put some easter eggs from mango sim on the edge of the grave too :)

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
    > Warning.............adult stuff there.
    > http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

    I've seen all of that stuff at MTS2. Nice to know he has his own site,
    though. LOL

    Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games