  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 30, 2005 11:40:10 PM

As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570

Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?

Jeanie

More about : ping granny

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 11:40:11 PM

I love that thing and I have it in my game too.
It looks really neat and goes together nicely.
In fact, everything that Bootsbrisket makes is good.
Odd, but good.

> As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL
>
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570
>
> Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 1:36:46 AM

> As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL
>
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570
>
> Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?
>
> Jeanie

Yo! A download I will actually download!
Loki has just built a one square room of barred windows in the middle of
his.. er, study. And put a reclining chair in front of it.
I thought it would be a useful place to store um, a potty.

But a cage... on an island, in the middle of a pond....

Didn;t there used to be ducks?

Granny.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 1:36:47 AM

Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
Warning.............adult stuff there.
http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

"Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:o ZE2e.399$G8.238@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> > As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL
> >
> > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570
> >
> > Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?
> >
> > Jeanie
> >

> Yo! A download I will actually download!
> Loki has just built a one square room of barred windows in the middle of
> his.. er, study. And put a reclining chair in front of it.
> I thought it would be a useful place to store um, a potty.
>
> But a cage... on an island, in the middle of a pond....
>
> Didn;t there used to be ducks?
>
> Granny.

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 11:43:18 AM

> Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
> Warning.............adult stuff there.
> http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

Oh my..... !!!
Well, yes. I am not telling you which objects I will download.
Ooooer. Gosh. <giggle>

Granny.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 11:43:19 AM

> > Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
> > Warning.............adult stuff there.
> > http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html
> >

> Oh my..... !!!
> Well, yes. I am not telling you which objects I will download.
> Ooooer. Gosh. <giggle>
>
> Granny.

Did you look at the skins too?

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 12:13:24 PM

I am infuriated. Without a complete demolish and rebuild of Loki's play-room
I just can't fit a cage inside there at all at all. It's right on the edge
of the plot.
Anyway after seeing some of those objects I think a whole new house might be
in order.
It was his Lady Wife who persuaded him to move into a twee regency style
middle-class des-res. The lab being a side building behind a big wall.
I hate building extra floors but I am wondering if a third storey, sort of
pseudo-attic might work.
Loki swinging from the rafters, so-to-speak. Or keep the respectable
frontage and build a different house behind? We will see,

Granny.

news:o YCdnY005ahdvdbfRVn-jQ@comcast.com...
>I love that thing and I have it in my game too.
> It looks really neat and goes together nicely.
> In fact, everything that Bootsbrisket makes is good.
> Odd, but good.
>
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> As soon as I saw this, I thought of you! LOL
>>
>> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570
>>
>> Wouldn't it look lovely with Goopy inside?
>>
>> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 12:54:44 PM

Bluegenie2 wrote:

> Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other
> wierd stuff :)  Warning.............adult stuff there.
> http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

Very considerate that he provides a dead nanny with the grave!

T.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 12:54:45 PM

"Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>
> > Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other
> > wierd stuff :)  Warning.............adult stuff there.
> > http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html
>
> Very considerate that he provides a dead nanny with the grave!
>
> T.

I used that grave (hole) and dead nanny in my game tonight.
You maneuver the nanny by using a beer can he attached to her...........but
it is a bit trying to use that to make her visible in all the dirt, lol.
And I put some easter eggs from mango sim on the edge of the grave too :)

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 9:53:23 PM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Granny, check out this guy's site and some of his other wierd stuff :)
> Warning.............adult stuff there.
> http://www.verystrangesims.com/contentthree.html

I've seen all of that stuff at MTS2. Nice to know he has his own site,
though. LOL

Jeanie
!