Bother

After months of trying to get one of my Sim men alien impregnated,
nothing. Man-panion comes over today and starts up the game, makes a
family (his first), buys a telescope, and bam. Abducted. AND his man Sim
is preggo. All in the first 5 minutes of playing.

I wanted to pee in his coffee.

--
Ruhiel
I'm on a low-fat, high stress diet .... coffee and fingernails.

    Ruhiel wrote:
    > After months of trying to get one of my Sim men alien impregnated,
    > nothing. Man-panion comes over today and starts up the game, makes a
    > family (his first), buys a telescope, and bam. Abducted. AND his man
    > Sim is preggo. All in the first 5 minutes of playing.
    >
    > I wanted to pee in his coffee.

    ;-) yep thats a understandable feeling

    and worth a try to :-)

    Ruhiel wrote:

    > After months of trying to get one of my Sim men alien impregnated,
    > nothing. Man-panion comes over today and starts up the game, makes a
    > family (his first), buys a telescope, and bam. Abducted. AND his man Sim
    > is preggo. All in the first 5 minutes of playing.
    >
    > I wanted to pee in his coffee.

    I'm sorry.

    House 1: 1 male. Took 3 game weeks to get him kidnapped.

    House 2: 3 males. 1.5 weeks male one. 6 days later, male 2. 8 days
    later, male 1. 4 days later, male 3. 9 days later, male 2.
    (all males were stargazing when not pregnant).

    House 3: 2 males. 3 days male one. 2 days later, male 2.
    Have screenie of both waddling same time. :)

    It varies a LOT. Keep trying!

    -georg

Sims Games Video Games