Need help with building desktop

scottytoohotty

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
hi, i am going to make a roughyl 700-800 pound gaming computer and i got a really good one by building it on newegg but then found out and was gutted it doesnt ship over waters(to england) and i really want to know if anyone know's a USA website because cheaper that ships to england or a english one. for components or just really affordable gaming build.( and i mean like be able to play far cry 2, crysis max with like30-40 fps).
thanks for your time. :D

Andy2008

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
Have you tried any UK websites, like dabs.com or overclockers.co.uk or quietpc.co.uk? Or just google the part number and make sure to put uk at the end of the search.

You can get an i7 620, 6GB RAM, GTX260 graphics card, P6T SE m/b, a cheap case, Corsair PSU, and a couple of WD 640GB drives for about 800 quid without trying too hard. Not including monitor/keyboard/mouse.

Don't forget the *credit card exchange rate* on dollars may make it not such a good deal buying from the US.

Andrew

scottytoohotty

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
god damn it, i wish i lived in US to get this pc, US websites have amazing prices but they dont ship to uk, i tried slickdeals didnt ship to uk, so if you can try and find out or ask some people because otherwise gona have to compromise on some components from a uk website. :/