PROFARMANCE PROBLEM!!

Gobby

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
Okay Guys i dident know were to post this so i posted it here.

I have a huge problem with my computer, i'm 100% sure that it under proformace alot! i get about 80-170 FPS in TF2 with everything on high except Vertical sync. My computers overall performance is also not high enough for my specs. Yet another very critical problem is that only 2 og 6gb of ram is registered by my computer.

Specs:

ATi HD4870x2
3x2Gb DDR3 Corsair
750W PSU Tx750 Corsair
Intel i7 940 core 4x2,93Ghz
Gigabyte X58 UD5
500GB HDD Samsung 7200RPM

so if anybody has some suggestion of guesses to what might be wrong with this maschine of mine I'd be very glad if u could answer =D thx

Your FPS "problem" is meaningless because most LCD monitors refresh at 60Hz which means that anything more than 60FPS won't really be noticed.

What operating system are you running? You need a 64-bit OS to be able to address 4GB or more of RAM. The GPU comes out of that total on a 32-bit OS which would explain the 2GB left for system use if you're using a 32-bit OS.

Gobby

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
I'm using Damn Tiny Vist 64bit, and another thing about my ram is. If i take 1 or 2 of th sticks out the screen just goes blank. It only works when i all 3 pluged into to their sockets

Gobby

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009

And you've got an Attitude problem.. so were even

daship

Distinguished
What can you expect on illegal software. try a retail version. Your hardware should perform. If it don't you have a software issue. Get a life looser. Atleast use a full version copy, takes brains to use a hacked version. Duh.

Gobby

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009

Actully it only takes your mom and a bottle of Brandy

daship

Distinguished
Sounds like something a ignorant pirate would say. Looser!!!

To bad my PC is better then yours, and my legal software gives me 0 issues, and all 12g of my ram shows up.

Gobby

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009

Do i care if your pc is better? you sound like some 12 year old kid who just found a quater congratz

daship

Distinguished
Deep down you do, and you realize what a scum bag you are. Don't be a jealous hater. Maybe take yours to a shop where they can legalize it and fix the numerous problems you may have caused from being a ignorant NOOB.

Gobby

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009

Actully Deep down i dont know... but anyways i pirate stuff so what! i pirate Games movies, apps and so furth i seed for them i upload them i make love to them why do u care? you suck dick off the copyrights or somethin?

radiowars

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
[*** , and next time you post act somewhat sophisticated.
Hint: Read someone else's post on this site. Be respectful to he who gives you help.

FatFunkey

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
No offense but if your going to spend 1500-2grand on a computer make sure you get a legit OS.

Don't come to a Forum for a computer hardware problem when your using a Pirated OS that isn't able to update like official copies. (thats the draw back on pirated os not to mention the problems with drivers and what not at least with Vista)

While many people here probably do pirate (i am guilty) the last thing i would ever pirate is an OS due to the issues with Pirated OS...that and the fact again if im going to spend already 1500+ on hardware im going to at least cough up the 100bones for a legit OS.