Change the adminstrative name on my computer

1 answer Last reply
More about change adminstrative computer
  1. I'll take a guess you want to re-name your computer.

    Start>Control Panel>System>Computer name (tab).

    Click the "Change" button to re-name your computer.

    Click Ok.

Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Computers Windows XP