University Grads

I have graduated two sims from college now. The first one I did not enjoy
that much because I always felt rushed during the game. However, the second
one was a real blast. One I realized that I did not have to attend every
class and found out how to become a member of the secret society, the
second sim had lots of fun as well as her creator. Could not have enjoyed
it as much without this newsgroup. This is the place where I found out these
things and a whole lot more.
2 answers Last reply
More about university grads

    "Ron" <rshavis1@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I have graduated two sims from college now. The first one I did not enjoy
    >that much because I always felt rushed during the game. However, the second
    >one was a real blast. One I realized that I did not have to attend every
    >class and found out how to become a member of the secret society, the
    >second sim had lots of fun as well as her creator. Could not have enjoyed
    >it as much without this newsgroup. This is the place where I found out
    >these things and a whole lot more.

    I am glad you posted this. I still haven't played the university much, other
    than building in a few extras and watching my student blunder about getting
    lost.
    When I started playing Sim1 I must have been just as confused, and the
    first baby in Sim2 was a bit of a disaster and it took me ages to throw a
    decent party.

    Lesson learned. I will go back and keep trying. It will fall into place in
    time.

    Granny. 8))

    Once you get the hang of it they can have a great time at college just
    partying. I like to place the bonfire inside. It burns forever and they're
    constantly doing the "bonfire dance" around it.

    As for class I have them do their term paper early, do a couple assignments
    and group research until they're full up. Then I can let them do what they
    want until it's final exam time!

    Nicole
    yahooim: girlsmeg

    "Ron" <rshavis1@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I have graduated two sims from college now. The first one I did not enjoy
    > that much because I always felt rushed during the game. However, the
    second
    > one was a real blast. One I realized that I did not have to attend every
    > class and found out how to become a member of the secret society, the
    > second sim had lots of fun as well as her creator. Could not have
    enjoyed
    > it as much without this newsgroup. This is the place where I found out
    these
    > things and a whole lot more.

Sims Games Video Games