University Grads

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 31, 2005 6:15:55 AM

I have graduated two sims from college now. The first one I did not enjoy
that much because I always felt rushed during the game. However, the second
one was a real blast. One I realized that I did not have to attend every
class and found out how to become a member of the secret society, the
second sim had lots of fun as well as her creator. Could not have enjoyed
it as much without this newsgroup. This is the place where I found out these
things and a whole lot more.

More about : university grads

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 12:13:27 PM

"Ron" <rshavis1@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
>I have graduated two sims from college now. The first one I did not enjoy
>that much because I always felt rushed during the game. However, the second
>one was a real blast. One I realized that I did not have to attend every
>class and found out how to become a member of the secret society, the
>second sim had lots of fun as well as her creator. Could not have enjoyed
>it as much without this newsgroup. This is the place where I found out
>these things and a whole lot more.

I am glad you posted this. I still haven't played the university much, other
than building in a few extras and watching my student blunder about getting
lost.
When I started playing Sim1 I must have been just as confused, and the
first baby in Sim2 was a bit of a disaster and it took me ages to throw a
decent party.

Lesson learned. I will go back and keep trying. It will fall into place in
time.

Granny. 8))
April 1, 2005 1:10:30 AM

Once you get the hang of it they can have a great time at college just
partying. I like to place the bonfire inside. It burns forever and they're
constantly doing the "bonfire dance" around it.

As for class I have them do their term paper early, do a couple assignments
and group research until they're full up. Then I can let them do what they
want until it's final exam time!

Nicole
yahooim: girlsmeg

!