no jealousy

I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
get a no jealousy patch?

Thanks

ali

Kingsley Matthews wrote:
> I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
> get a no jealousy patch?
>
> Thanks

http://www.modthesims2.com/

Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy patch.
That's how I got mine.

Ali

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:40:28 -0500, ali <babaonthenet@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>> I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
>> get a no jealousy patch?
>>
>> Thanks
>

>http://www.modthesims2.com/
>
>Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy patch.
> That's how I got mine.
>
>Ali

I'm not sure if I understand this web site. I can find lots of
messages about the hack, but not the hack itself.

Kingsley Matthews wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:40:28 -0500, ali <babaonthenet@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>>> I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
>>> get a no jealousy patch?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>

>> http://www.modthesims2.com/
>>
>> Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy
>> patch. That's how I got mine.
>>
>> Ali
>
> I'm not sure if I understand this web site. I can find lots of
> messages about the hack, but not the hack itself.

Look in the forum named Hacks. The first message in the thread for the no
jealousy hack should contain the download.

Jeanie

Also the Downloadable zips are usually in the first message at the top of
the thread.

Best wishes
Maxon

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:05:15 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:40:28 -0500, ali <babaonthenet@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> http://www.modthesims2.com/
>>>
>>> Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy
>>> patch. That's how I got mine.
>>>
>>> Ali
>>
>> I'm not sure if I understand this web site. I can find lots of
>> messages about the hack, but not the hack itself.
>
>Look in the forum named Hacks. The first message in the thread for the no
>jealousy hack should contain the download.
>
>Jeanie

Thanks a lot Jeanie