no jealousy

Last response: in Video Games
April 1, 2005 1:32:55 AM

I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
get a no jealousy patch?

Thanks

More about : jealousy

April 1, 2005 1:32:56 AM

Kingsley Matthews wrote:
> I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
> get a no jealousy patch?
>
> Thanks

http://www.modthesims2.com/

Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy patch.
That's how I got mine.

Ali
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 10:02:40 PM

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:40:28 -0500, ali <babaonthenet@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>> I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
>> get a no jealousy patch?
>>
>> Thanks
>

>http://www.modthesims2.com/
>
>Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy patch.
> That's how I got mine.
>
>Ali

I'm not sure if I understand this web site. I can find lots of
messages about the hack, but not the hack itself.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 10:05:15 PM

Kingsley Matthews wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:40:28 -0500, ali <babaonthenet@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>>> I know this has been on here before, but, can anyone tell me how to
>>> get a no jealousy patch?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>

>> http://www.modthesims2.com/
>>
>> Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy
>> patch. That's how I got mine.
>>
>> Ali
>
> I'm not sure if I understand this web site. I can find lots of
> messages about the hack, but not the hack itself.

Look in the forum named Hacks. The first message in the thread for the no
jealousy hack should contain the download.

Jeanie
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 3:21:25 PM

Also the Downloadable zips are usually in the first message at the top of
the thread.

Best wishes
Maxon

> >> http://www.modthesims2.com/
> >>
> >> Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy
> >> patch. That's how I got mine.
> >>
> >> Ali
> >
> > I'm not sure if I understand this web site. I can find lots of
> > messages about the hack, but not the hack itself.
>
> Look in the forum named Hacks. The first message in the thread for the no
> jealousy hack should contain the download.
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 5:49:23 PM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:05:15 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:40:28 -0500, ali <babaonthenet@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> http://www.modthesims2.com/
>>>
>>> Just go to the web site above and do a search for the no jealousy
>>> patch. That's how I got mine.
>>>
>>> Ali
>>
>> I'm not sure if I understand this web site. I can find lots of
>> messages about the hack, but not the hack itself.
>
>Look in the forum named Hacks. The first message in the thread for the no
>jealousy hack should contain the download.
>
>Jeanie

Thanks a lot Jeanie
!