How to download software or cd rom or from internet

olivia_65

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
i do have an old used camera kodak easy share 853. I never used it. I never had experiences with... I only have a charger & a camera, i do not have a pc cabel, i just order one from china, it will take one week probably to come, but i do not have cd rom, i do not know nothing abt it.... My lap top has VISTA system, please tell me how to dowanload software how to use the camera with the cable, is it enough just to have the cable to transfer pictures to pc or not ????
Please help me. Thanks !

http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/M853_Zoom_Digital_Camera/productID.146581900

Check this link for drivers and other software you will need for your camera to work. You may also have to make a setting on the Camera to use USB connection. Check menu options on your Camera. Install the drivers first. Connect your Camera vis USB Cable. Turn Camera on. If everything is in place, the pictures in your camera should be uploaded to your computer either by Kodack software you downloaded, or by Windows, in which case it may create a New Drive designation where it uploads to (Click My Computer to see Drives). Hope this helps.