Help wanted!!!

I cannot get the mailbox cheat to work on my game at all.

I've been told the same cheat both on here and mts2 -
boolproptestingcheatsenablestrue then shift click on the mailbox.

In my cheats box I get loads of error messages and its starting to drive me
nuts.

Can anyone advise if I'm doing sometihing wrong?

Many thanks

Anya

You said 'boolproptestingcheatsenablestrue' but it should be 'boolprop
testingcheatsenabled true' ie with spaces and a d not and s at the end of
enable - other that it sounds like you are doing everything correctly.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Anya1971" <no@spam> wrote in message
> I cannot get the mailbox cheat to work on my game at all.
>
> I've been told the same cheat both on here and mts2 -
> boolproptestingcheatsenablestrue then shift click on the mailbox.
>
> In my cheats box I get loads of error messages and its starting to drive
me
> nuts.
>
> Can anyone advise if I'm doing sometihing wrong?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Anya

Jeanie said:
"Sell the phone until you need to use it."

I say:
Can you sell a mobile phone (cell) though?

~*~
vecki

thanks - I'll try that just now

Anya
> You said 'boolproptestingcheatsenablestrue' but it should be 'boolprop
> testingcheatsenabled true' ie with spaces and a d not and s at the end of
> enable - other that it sounds like you are doing everything correctly.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "Anya1971" <no@spam> wrote in message
> > I cannot get the mailbox cheat to work on my game at all.
> >
> > I've been told the same cheat both on here and mts2 -
> > boolproptestingcheatsenablestrue then shift click on the mailbox.
> >
> > In my cheats box I get loads of error messages and its starting to drive
> me
> > nuts.
> >
> > Can anyone advise if I'm doing sometihing wrong?
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Anya

It works!!!

Although I'm not so sure it was a good idea now - her phone wouldn't stop
ringing so I deleted it but her cell keeps going off .

Is there any way to stop this?

Thanks

Anya

Anya1971 wrote:
> It works!!!
>
> Although I'm not so sure it was a good idea now - her phone wouldn't
> stop ringing so I deleted it but her cell keeps going off .
>
> Is there any way to stop this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Anya
Sell the phone until you need to use it.

Jeanie

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Jeanie said:
> "Sell the phone until you need to use it."
>
> I say:
> Can you sell a mobile phone (cell) though?
>
> ~*~
> vecki

The testing cheats have an option to 'remove cell phone' when you
shift-click on the sim. :)

thanks folks - peace and quiet in my sims house now!

Anya

> thanks folks - peace and quiet in my sims house now!

Absolutely. Those cell phones look a good idea until one of your Sims crawls
off early to bed for a long sleep.
I couldn't work out why he was waking up when the phone on the landing rang.
8(

Granny CA