Moving My Documents Folder

I have a computer with WindowsXP with both a C: and D: drive.

I have less space on the C: drive than on the D: drive. I moved, by
dragging and dropping, the My Documents folder on the C: Drive to the D:
Drive.

This seemed to work, as all of my new documents were placed on the D: drive.
I have noticed, however, that the path is screwed up:

"D:\My Documents\My Documents\My Pictures" It has a double My Documents.

How can I fix this - its anoying!

John Hawkins

John check at Kelly's. http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select M and scroll to MyDocuments Folder - Move.