  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 31, 2005 8:00:40 PM

You can have a family (or household) with 8 people in it, but you can
only serve enough food for 6. WHY MAXIS WHY?!

So what if the last two people in the house who missed out are kids?
Huh? Huh? They just gotta keep baking those muffins? How nutritious!
Or some greedy bugger eats up two plates (ruddy pregnant Cassandra Goth
again)

*hopes for a patch or update or mod or cheat or something*

*jumps up and down*

~*~
vecki

More about : gripe

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 7:59:33 AM

vecki wrote:
> You can have a family (or household) with 8 people in it, but you can
> only serve enough food for 6. WHY MAXIS WHY?!

Chill. Just order a pizza as well. Extra pepperoni.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You can have a family (or household) with 8 people in it, but you can
> only serve enough food for 6. WHY MAXIS WHY?!
>
> So what if the last two people in the house who missed out are kids?
> Huh? Huh? They just gotta keep baking those muffins? How nutritious!
> Or some greedy bugger eats up two plates (ruddy pregnant Cassandra Goth
> again)
>
> *hopes for a patch or update or mod or cheat or something*
>
> *jumps up and down*

This is one of my pet peeves as well. I wish someone would make a hack so
that they just cook enough for the people in the household. I wish I had the
faintest clue how to make a hack, too! :p
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 5:26:51 PM

Yep, me too. Has been a gripe of mine since Sims 1, and I
certainly *hoped* Maxis would have the sense to correct this
obviously stupid error in Sims 2. Silly me. There was a
hack that made the group meal serve 8 for Sims 1. I keep
hoping someone will do one for S2 as well, but I haven't seen
it yet.

Laura

etta thorick wrote:

> This is one of my pet peeves as well. I wish someone would make a hack so
> that they just cook enough for the people in the household. I wish I had the
> faintest clue how to make a hack, too! :p

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 9:49:34 PM

vecki wrote:

> You can have a family (or household) with 8 people in it,
> but you can only serve enough food for 6. WHY MAXIS WHY?!

I would love to have them able to cook LESS food. If my
outmaxed-on-cooking-skillpoints-sims serve food, it's enough to
feed eight. And I rarely have more than three sims in the house.
So the rest is spoiled. I HATE it. And I want them to eat
together so cooking seperately is a chore.

T.
April 2, 2005 5:11:55 AM

"Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> vecki wrote:
>
> > You can have a family (or household) with 8 people in it,
> > but you can only serve enough food for 6. WHY MAXIS WHY?!
>
> I would love to have them able to cook LESS food. If my
> outmaxed-on-cooking-skillpoints-sims serve food, it's enough to
> feed eight. And I rarely have more than three sims in the house.
> So the rest is spoiled. I HATE it. And I want them to eat
> together so cooking seperately is a chore.
>
> T.

Oh, how I miss Gnohmon's buyable group meal for the Sims1.... You bought it
in the same category as the kitchen appliances, it never spoiled, it never
ran out, and anyone who was hungry just went and grabbed a plate. That was
always one of the first things I put in each household!

Ah well... at least now I have one of his "continually fill up needs
halfway" flamingos! It's the only way my sims raise their kids through
babyhood and toddler age without collapsing from exhaustion.

--Poppy
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 1:46:15 PM

Ah well... at least now I have one of his "continually fill up needs
> halfway" flamingos! It's the only way my sims raise their kids through
> babyhood and toddler age without collapsing from exhaustion.

Hi

Where can I find this item?

Thanks in advance
Julia
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 4:42:44 PM

Julia wrote:

> Ah well... at least now I have one of his "continually fill up needs
>
>>halfway" flamingos! It's the only way my sims raise their kids through
>>babyhood and toddler age without collapsing from exhaustion.
>

> Hi
>
> Where can I find this item?

http://www.livin-it-up.net/
Look at Sims 2 section, hacked objects.