I dont have system and miantenance in my control panel how do i get it

i cant find syste maintanance or activate windows in my controlpanel or allprograms how do i get it back :sweat:
4 answers Last reply
More about dont system miantenance control panel
  1. klop said:
    i cant find syste maintanance or activate windows in my controlpanel or allprograms how do i get it back :sweat:

Do a system restore to a previous date, or repair function from Windows CD.
  2. i tried that it didnt work i think a friend screwed it up and i nolonger have my cd i lost them during my move to puerto rico. I also think she switched me from windows to dell you got anything else? thank u in advance
  3. klop said:
    i tried that it didnt work i think a friend screwed it up and i nolonger have my cd i lost them during my move to puerto rico. I also think she switched me from windows to dell you got anything else? thank u in advance

I don't know what that means "switched you to DELL"

And what is it you are trying to do in "System ?

You can right click my computer, click Manage, and it will get you into Admin Tasks System tools Storage and Services.
  4. i believe when she was acting like a pro and it came up do you want to use dell services she clicked yes , or somthing like that .ive downloaded microsoft automatic fix it center when i try to use it it ,it goes back to the icon . ive tried to activate my windows again i dont even have the icon nowhere BIG probloms hugh?
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Control Panel Windows XP