Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I hate selfish Sims

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 1, 2005 8:24:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

What I most hate about Sims when Sims cooked food for himself and other Sims
want cook food so other sims want foods etc they complain over oven because
already in use...

F*** them so I learn best to woke up one Sims early morning say 4.30 AM to
serve breakfast then everyone woke up 6 AM and join them at the table eat
breakfast... no argue over oven :)  so same at lunch and dinner...

More about : hate selfish sims

April 2, 2005 2:21:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> schreef in bericht
news:H143e.19749$C7.12160@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> What I most hate about Sims when Sims cooked food for himself and other
> Sims want cook food so other sims want foods etc they complain over oven
> because already in use...
>
> F*** them so I learn best to woke up one Sims early morning say 4.30 AM to
> serve breakfast then everyone woke up 6 AM and join them at the table eat
> breakfast... no argue over oven :)  so same at lunch and dinner...

get more ovens?
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 8:15:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
news:H143e.19749$C7.12160@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> What I most hate about Sims when Sims cooked food for himself and other
> Sims want cook food so other sims want foods etc they complain over oven
> because already in use...
>
> F*** them so I learn best to woke up one Sims early morning say 4.30 AM to
> serve breakfast then everyone woke up 6 AM and join them at the table eat
> breakfast... no argue over oven :)  so same at lunch and dinner...
>

That's something I like to do; I usually let the best cooking sim do meals
if it's a big family. Either that or get a microwave oven or let
not-so-hungry sims have a snack or instant meal instead of cooking if
someone else is in the way. I hate to hear them whine too. :) 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 12:59:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

...22.. wrote:
>> What I most hate about Sims when Sims cooked food for himself and
>> other Sims want cook food so other sims want foods etc they complain
>> over oven because already in use...

I hate it if someone obviously is already cooking dinner for all
and then another sim comes in and starts to cook, too. How stupid
can they be? Don't they have any eyes? Can't they talk?
This needs revision.

Nina
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 3:17:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:59:18 +0200, Nina Klein <nina.klein@gmx.de> wrote:

> I hate it if someone obviously is already cooking dinner for all and
> then another sim comes in and starts to cook, too. How stupid
> can they be? Don't they have any eyes? Can't they talk? This needs
> revision.

I don't know ... I've found that the second sim usually only cooks for
himself, and generally another type of dinner. That's something that could
easily happen in a household where money is no concern.

--
"When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
good sign." -G
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 10:45:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Nina Klein" <nina.klein@gmx.de> wrote in message
news:3bc6spF6gt0lrU1@news.dfncis.de...
> ..22.. wrote:
> >> What I most hate about Sims when Sims cooked food for himself and
> >> other Sims want cook food so other sims want foods etc they complain
> >> over oven because already in use...
>
> I hate it if someone obviously is already cooking dinner for all
> and then another sim comes in and starts to cook, too. How stupid
> can they be? Don't they have any eyes? Can't they talk?
> This needs revision.
>
> Nina

Just keep clicking on the icon that shows they are fixing a meal........to
cancel it. Keep cancelling it til the other one has finished making dinner,
unless of course the first one is just making enough for himself.
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 11:55:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Bluegenie2 wrote:
>
> Just keep clicking on the icon that shows they are fixing a
> meal........to cancel it. Keep cancelling it til the other one has
> finished making dinner, unless of course the first one is just making
> enough for himself.

AI = aided intelligence :-(
Well. Okay. I would like to manage other things at
the same time, but it looks as if I had to concentrate
on cooking then.

Nina
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 11:55:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Nina Klein" <nina.klein@gmx.de> wrote in message
news:3benguF6gnco2U1@news.dfncis.de...
> Bluegenie2 wrote:
> >
> > Just keep clicking on the icon that shows they are fixing a
> > meal........to cancel it. Keep cancelling it til the other one has
> > finished making dinner, unless of course the first one is just making
> > enough for himself.
>
> AI = aided intelligence :-(
> Well. Okay. I would like to manage other things at
> the same time, but it looks as if I had to concentrate
> on cooking then.
>
> Nina

Believe it or not they do learn tho.............have one cook a meal for the
family while the other does something else, like study cooking for instance
:) 
You can pause the game, give the second sim a long list of 'to dos' and then
do what you wanted to do too.
!