noname

Created a female sim and took her to college. Had her declare a psychology
major. Since all the guys I could find were "Oh my god I could barf" fugly,
I decided to create a male sim for her to fall in love with. They hit it off
after a slight snag (some streaker came through as they were first meeting
and her screeching didn't do anything for Alexander).

They both graduate, Ariana a psychology grad and Alexander a physics grad.
They marry and buy a house. The Modern Ma-something or other that comes with
the game. His lifetime asp is to be Captain Hero...easy enough. Hers is to
have 6 grandkids. Hmm, ok.

Honeymoon night produced Antonio. Both parents, IMO, are good looking
people. Lil Tony however, I can't make up my mind if he's a little bit on
the ugly side, or a lil on the evil side. Anyway, right before he becomes a
toddler, his parents have a dip in the hottub. That spawned Alec. He looks
just like his older brother, only he's never satisfied for long. Antonio is
happy to do/have/be anything. Wonderful child. Alec was born to cry and
scream and pitch little fits.

Ariana is pregnant again and having a really rough time. The nanny is way
more interested in playing guitar than helping out with the kids. Alexander
comes home from work and does as much as he can to help out, before passing
out from exhaustion. I'm thinking that as much as they would like a girl,
we're gonna call it quits at 3 kids. Figure getting each kid to have 2
grandkids should do the trick.

As the birth is nearing I try to pin down a name. Finally settle on Abbott
*IF* it's a boy and Amber if it's a girl. I am all out of boy names that
start with the letter A so I'm really hoping for a girl.

So of course the stupid b*tch has twin boys. Thanks to Abbott and Asheron's
arrival (told you I was out of names....) they had to move. I'd already
added a new room on the back but didn't want to do too much adding on as it
would kill the flow of the house. They're currently on the lawn of the new
place while Antonio is playing his handheld in an upstairs
bathroom....Asheron and Abbott are sleeping peacefully in their cribs (on
the lawn) and demon boy is picking boogers in his crib...also on the lawn.

noname

Not being funny but you DO realize it's not Ariana's aspiration to have 6
children but 6 GRANDchildren? She doesn't have to keep having kids. Just
have 2 kids who have 3 offspring each or 3 kids with 2 offspring...or any
combination that results in 6 grandchildren.

Kelly Bee

Kelly Bee wrote:
> Not being funny but you DO realize it's not Ariana's aspiration to
> have 6 children but 6 GRANDchildren? She doesn't have to keep having
> kids. Just have 2 kids who have 3 offspring each or 3 kids with 2
> offspring...or any combination that results in 6 grandchildren.
>
> Kelly Bee

That's what she said she was doing. Aiming for 3 kids, but the last one was
twins.

Jeanie

> "noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Created a female sim and took her to college. Had her declare a
>> psychology major. Since all the guys I could find were "Oh my god I
>> could barf" fugly, I decided to create a male sim for her to fall in
>> love with. They hit it off after a slight snag (some streaker came
>> through as they were first meeting and her screeching didn't do
>> anything for Alexander).
>>
>> They both graduate, Ariana a psychology grad and Alexander a physics
>> grad. They marry and buy a house. The Modern Ma-something or other
>> that comes with the game. His lifetime asp is to be Captain
>> Hero...easy enough. Hers is to have 6 grandkids. Hmm, ok.
>>
>> Honeymoon night produced Antonio. Both parents, IMO, are good looking
>> people. Lil Tony however, I can't make up my mind if he's a little
>> bit on the ugly side, or a lil on the evil side. Anyway, right
>> before he becomes a toddler, his parents have a dip in the hottub.
>> That spawned Alec. He looks just like his older brother, only he's
>> never satisfied for long. Antonio is happy to do/have/be anything.
>> Wonderful child. Alec was born to cry and scream and pitch little
>> fits.
>>
>> Ariana is pregnant again and having a really rough time. The nanny
>> is way more interested in playing guitar than helping out with the
>> kids. Alexander comes home from work and does as much as he can to
>> help out, before passing out from exhaustion. I'm thinking that as
>> much as they would like a girl, we're gonna call it quits at 3 kids.
>> Figure getting each kid to have 2 grandkids should do the trick.
>>
>> As the birth is nearing I try to pin down a name. Finally settle on
>> Abbott *IF* it's a boy and Amber if it's a girl. I am all out of boy
>> names that start with the letter A so I'm really hoping for a girl.
>>
>> So of course the stupid b*tch has twin boys. Thanks to Abbott and
>> Asheron's arrival (told you I was out of names....) they had to
>> move. I'd already added a new room on the back but didn't want to do
>> too much adding on as it would kill the flow of the house. They're
>> currently on the lawn of the new place while Antonio is playing his
>> handheld in an upstairs bathroom....Asheron and Abbott are sleeping
>> peacefully in their cribs (on the lawn) and demon boy is picking
>> boogers in his crib...also on the lawn.
>>
>> noname

noname

> Kelly Bee wrote:
>> Not being funny but you DO realize it's not Ariana's aspiration to
>> have 6 children but 6 GRANDchildren? She doesn't have to keep having
>> kids. Just have 2 kids who have 3 offspring each or 3 kids with 2
>> offspring...or any combination that results in 6 grandchildren.
>>
>> Kelly Bee
>
> That's what she said she was doing. Aiming for 3 kids, but the last one
> was
> twins.

Yeah. I reread my post a couple of times trying to find what I said wrong,
lol. It was also that she had twin boys. I was *really* hoping for a girl.

noname

POPPY

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004

"noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> As the birth is nearing I try to pin down a name. Finally settle on Abbott
> *IF* it's a boy and Amber if it's a girl. I am all out of boy names that
> start with the letter A so I'm really hoping for a girl.
>
> So of course the stupid b*tch has twin boys. Thanks to Abbott and
Asheron's
> arrival (told you I was out of names....) they had to move. I'd already
> added a new room on the back but didn't want to do too much adding on as
it
> would kill the flow of the house. They're currently on the lawn of the new
> place while Antonio is playing his handheld in an upstairs
> bathroom....Asheron and Abbott are sleeping peacefully in their cribs (on
> the lawn) and demon boy is picking boogers in his crib...also on the lawn.
>
> noname

I kept getting snagged on names, too. I can never think of decent names on
the spur of the moment! Finally went searching for some good baby names
sites. Here's one I really like. http://www.babynamesworld.com/ You can
use the advanced search to choose names beginning with certain letters,
names of specific origins or nationality, and also have it limit to only
girls or only boys names. I browsed through a few times and made a couple
of lists of names I like. Now if only I could remember where I put those
lists.... LOL!

Anyway, this is how my Darren and Cassandra ended up with kids with all
Greek names... Callista, Demetrius, Nicodemus, and Jocasta.

--Poppy

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> As the birth is nearing I try to pin down a name. Finally settle on Abbott
> *IF* it's a boy and Amber if it's a girl. I am all out of boy names that
> start with the letter A so I'm really hoping for a girl.

Arther/Arthur
Allen
Alfred
August
Alexander/Alex
Ashton
Apollo
Abraham/Abe
Antwoin
Albert
or just go to:
http://www.babynamesworld.com/boys-names.html

But if the kid is really disgusting, just name him A**hole. I've know a
bunch of guys who seemed to have been named that.
Dave ;-)

Charles

noname wrote:

> As the birth is nearing I try to pin down a name. Finally settle on
Abbott
> *IF* it's a boy and Amber if it's a girl. I am all out of boy names
that
> start with the letter A so I'm really hoping for a girl.

For some reason I decided to name all of Brandi Broke's kids B-names.
I obviously had forgotten about Dustin when I made this decision.

Anyway, after she played around with every single guy she ever met, I
knew I was running out of good male B-names when I was reduced to
naming one of her sons "Brick".

I recovered later and gave her son the unfortunate name of Bocephus,
who is a different color from all of his brothers. I fell back into
the desperate stage on the next baby, who is named Buffalo.

Charles wrote:
> noname wrote:
>
>> As the birth is nearing I try to pin down a name. Finally settle on
>> Abbott *IF* it's a boy and Amber if it's a girl. I am all out of boy
>> names that start with the letter A so I'm really hoping for a girl.
>
> For some reason I decided to name all of Brandi Broke's kids B-names.
> I obviously had forgotten about Dustin when I made this decision.
>
> Anyway, after she played around with every single guy she ever met, I
> knew I was running out of good male B-names when I was reduced to
> naming one of her sons "Brick".
>
> I recovered later and gave her son the unfortunate name of Bocephus,
> who is a different color from all of his brothers. I fell back into
> the desperate stage on the next baby, who is named Buffalo.

ROFL! I love it!

Jeanie

> Charles wrote:
> > noname wrote:
> >
> >> As the birth is nearing I try to pin down a name. Finally settle on
> >> Abbott *IF* it's a boy and Amber if it's a girl. I am all out of boy
> >> names that start with the letter A so I'm really hoping for a girl.
> >
> > For some reason I decided to name all of Brandi Broke's kids B-names.
> > I obviously had forgotten about Dustin when I made this decision.
> >
> > Anyway, after she played around with every single guy she ever met, I
> > knew I was running out of good male B-names when I was reduced to
> > naming one of her sons "Brick".
> >
> > I recovered later and gave her son the unfortunate name of Bocephus,
> > who is a different color from all of his brothers. I fell back into
> > the desperate stage on the next baby, who is named Buffalo.

> ROFL! I love it!
>
> Jeanie

I can't believe I missed this the first time around. I grew up with a guy
named Brick, so it never hit me as a funny name..............til now, lmao!

>>> Anyway, after she played around with every single guy she ever met,
>>> I knew I was running out of good male B-names when I was reduced to
>>> naming one of her sons "Brick".
>>>
>>> I recovered later and gave her son the unfortunate name of Bocephus,
>>> who is a different color from all of his brothers. I fell back into
>>> the desperate stage on the next baby, who is named Buffalo.

>> ROFL! I love it!
>>
>> Jeanie
>
> I can't believe I missed this the first time around. I grew up with
> a guy named Brick, so it never hit me as a funny
> name..............til now, lmao!

Did he have a baby brother named Buffalo, though? LOL

Jeanie

> >> ROFL! I love it!
> >>
> >> Jeanie
> >
> > I can't believe I missed this the first time around. I grew up with
> > a guy named Brick, so it never hit me as a funny
> > name..............til now, lmao!
>
> Did he have a baby brother named Buffalo, though? LOL
>
> Jeanie

No, his name was/is Dane. Still kind of a different name.

Ohhhh but speaking of B names.................his dad was Brady :)