How broadcast live tv channels on cable tv network

abboyr

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2011
Hello, how can i broadcast online live tv channesl (at least 20 channels) via pc to cable tv network same time.

abboyr

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2011
Respected sir,
Thanks for ur response. How can i established this system in Bangladesh. I have one pc and and Internet line. There are various type of LiveTV+Web Tv (Pay or Non Pay Chennels) I want to broadcast at least 100 channels broadcast from my 1 pc. How can i do the job. What special specialized equipment need for me. If you help me then i can do the job.

Your one pc isn't going to cut it. You are going to need a few million U.S. dollars worth of head-end equipment. A modulator for each channel, trunk line amplifiers and cabling to get it out of your building, miles of coax cable, trunk-line repeaters every couple of miles, figure a power-pole lease of about $600.00 per mile per month if you use overhead cable, directional line tap drops to each subscriber, and since you want to re-broadcast 100 online channels, try about an OC-48 Internet connection which I don't think your entire country is even served by one of those. An OC-48 cost about $400,000.00 a month in U.S. dollars ($ as a reference) IF you are near a Tier 1 provider and about a half-million $ in setup cost from the provider. To do this in your country would take your country's entire gross national product to pay for it all. If you have about 150 million dollars U.S. to get started, you could probably install this in a major city where long lines would not be needed, but then you would probably have to install as underground since overhead is being phased out, so rather than the $600.00 a mile-month for power pole leases, make that around $65.00 per foot to install underground. If you need to put in a new inter-continental fiber line to supply the OC-48, figure hundreds of millions of dollars for the source line and let's not forget the governmental red tape.

If you choose to distribute using fiber cable, add a few million more to the price tag.

Want a better idea? Become a "Dish Network" dealer and make a commission from each house that subscribes.

Yes, and I left out all the petty but necessary equipment and contract requirements, not to mention licensing $.