Need WMPlayer for HP Ipaq h1910 running Windows CE 3.0

March 25, 2005 2:11:03 AM

I have tried to install WMPlayer 10 and few others but none install in my
Pocket PC which is a HP Ipaq h1910 running Windows CE 3.0. Can someone please
point me in the right direction so I can enjoy playing some of my wmvs on my
pocket PC.
Thank you kindly!
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 6:02:40 PM

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:11:03 -0800, Mak
<Mak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have tried to install WMPlayer 10 and few others but none install in my
>Pocket PC

You cannot download media player 10 for pocket PC cause it's not
available for download. So my only thought is you've downloaded the
version for the desktop PC and tried to install that ? Desktop PC
software WILL NOT WORK on a pocket PC so don't bother with that
approach ;-)

>which is a HP Ipaq h1910 running Windows CE 3.0.

Have a look at the software specification section for the device
listed here : http://tinyurl.com/3zbnx

It states windows media 8 is installed. You just have to find your way
round the device until you find it - it should be there (I can't think
of a way you can delete it !) If in doubt, backup the PDA and
hard-reset according to the instructions in the manual for the h1910.

That will install all the original software in a factory-setting mode,
so all software there is reset as it was when the machine was built.

Cheers - Neil
!