Rosewill RCR IM5001 & ASROCK X58 EXTREME6

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
I have installed the card reader onto the system and it shows up in bios but not the computer part of my windows 7 where it lists all my hard drives and removable storage. I have used the usb ports on it and they work. I also have downloaded and installed all the driver packages from roswill homepage. Have tried to find a online compatiablity list and could not find one. I have the usb molex and sata cables all conected to the motherboard. In my knowledge is if it shows in bios it should work. Someone please help.

Solution
G
Having similar issue. Most of the time it never shows up but on occasion it shows up. So if you can post how you you fixed the issue that would help. Searched google and this post comes up first.
G

Having similar issue. Most of the time it never shows up but on occasion it shows up. So if you can post how you you fixed the issue that would help. Searched google and this post comes up first.

Solution

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting Rosewill Support .at this time we would like to suggest the following 

1 Remove the item from the device manager shut down
2 disconnect from the USB port on motherboard and relocate
3 reboot system into the bios and enable all USB including legacy USB
4 reboot system and when the add hard ware wizard come on guide to the location of the driver
5 please download driver from website http://www.rosewill.com/products/d_1327/productDetail.htm 
if problem persists please update your USB host ctrl from Microsoft website

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

TechSupport@Rosewill.com
      Call Center 1-800-575-9885
 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM PST