Will it fit? Hyper 212+ xblade case

hey, has anyone tried/knows if the coolermaster hyper212+ will fit inside a atop xblade case.
9 answers Last reply
More about will hyper xblade case
  1. is this the case you're referring to???

    if it is then its 200mm in width and with the side fan it would not fit the hyper 212+... without the side fan YES... You need a minimum of 210mm width if there is a side fan (25mm thickness) involved...
  2. Hi fordash and welcome to Tom's forum.

    The Hyper 212+ can fit in your case if you remove the side fan, if you don't do it the cooler don't fit.
  3. thanks for all the replies,

    Quote:
    is this the case you're referring to???

    yes thats the case

    Quote:
    if it is then its 200mm in width and with the side fan it would not fit the hyper 212+... without the side fan YES... You need a minimum of 210mm width if there is a side fan (25mm thickness) involved...

    This is where i got confused, on the coolmaster site (http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6603) it shows the hieght as 160mm, with the added 25mm of the side fan would there not be another 15mm spare? or would being this close make the fan inefficient?

    Quote:
    what's the set-up inside the case.?

    processor: amd phenom II x6 1055t (stock speeds)
    motherboard: M4A77D
    graphics: Palit GTX260 Sonic

    as for the alternative cooler mentioned, will that be capable of cooling the processor?
  4. can i ask what kind of temperature you get with it?
  5. ok think il go for that cooler instead, thanks for the help :)
  6. ok ive been looking up the Scythe SCSK-1100 100mm Shuriken Rev. B, and other people with my processor have high temps (~55-60C) on load, which is too close to the processors max temp (62C?).

    So going back to considering the hyper 212+, if i was to get a slim side fan for the case (15mm) would this block the heatsink?
  7. fordash said:
    ok ive been looking up the Scythe SCSK-1100 100mm Shuriken Rev. B, and other people with my processor have high temps (~55-60C) on load, which is too close to the processors max temp (62C?).

    So going back to considering the hyper 212+, if i was to get a slim side fan for the case (15mm) would this block the heatsink?


    Those temps don't have sense, more if you use an air cooler. I you want use the Hyper 212+ in your case, you can't install ANY fan in the side of the case.
  8. saint19 said:
    Those temps don't have sense, more if you use an air cooler. I you want use the Hyper 212+ in your case, you can't install ANY fan in the side of the case.


    ok just to confirm, on the second post abully said
    Quote:
    You need a minimum of 210mm width if there is a side fan (25mm thickness) involved...

    is this information wrong? becuase otherwise a fan 10mm smaller in width fan would mean it would fit in a 200mm case?
Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Cooler Master Cases Overclocking Product