Help please

I can't get the university cheat boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation
to work for me.
I put in the cheat with the "true" at the end and place the table, but
it just won't angle for me. It only does normal.
Can anybody tell me how to do it?

I would appreciate any help....Betty
3 answers Last reply
More about help please

    I found out how to use this cheat at the Sims 2 website. Thanks anyway.

    Betty

    "d-b_enson" <d_bin@southnospam.com> wrote in message
    >I can't get the university cheat boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation
    >to work for me.
    > I put in the cheat with the "true" at the end and place the table, but
    > it just won't angle for me. It only does normal.
    > Can anybody tell me how to do it?
    >
    > I would appreciate any help....Betty

    "d-b_enson" <d_bin@southnospam.com> wrote in message
    >I can't get the university cheat boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation to
    >work for me.
    > I put in the cheat with the "true" at the end and place the table, but it
    > just won't angle for me. It only does normal.
    > Can anybody tell me how to do it?
    >
    > I would appreciate any help....Betty

    you need to use the comma ("," or "<") and period ("." or ">") keys to move
    the object around.

    hth
    --
    deb
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "deb" <deb@whoknew.com> wrote in message
    > "d-b_enson" <d_bin@southnospam.com> wrote in message
    >>I can't get the university cheat boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation
    >>to work for me.
    >> I put in the cheat with the "true" at the end and place the table,
    >> but it just won't angle for me. It only does normal.
    >> Can anybody tell me how to do it?
    >>
    >> I would appreciate any help....Betty
    >
    > you need to use the comma ("," or "<") and period ("." or ">") keys to
    > move the object around.
    >
    > hth
    > --
    > deb
    > ... once again, road-runner leaves coyote in the dust ...

    Yes, that's what I found out and I wasn't doing it. LOL Thanks anyway
    deb for
    replying. :)

    Betty

Sims Games Video Games