help with name for character

I am working on a Sims2 Wallpaper, I made it in Bryce.
He is tanned, punk haircut, mustache and goatie, blue eyes, has a white t
shirt with the Sims2 logo, knee hight shorts, white socks and blue and white
running shoes.
He is riding a futuristic surfboard that flies propelled by two small
engines one one each side of the surfboard, he is surfing on an ocean of
foamy waves, sporting a snarl on his face.
All seasoned Sims2 players, please suggest a name for him with last name if
possible, I will name the image with that name.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about help character

    Bruce Surfskimmer?

    Skeatsan''co

    "RLC Wallpapers" <notmyrealaddress@canada.com> wrote in message
    >I am working on a Sims2 Wallpaper, I made it in Bryce.
    > He is tanned, punk haircut, mustache and goatie, blue eyes, has a white t
    > shirt with the Sims2 logo, knee hight shorts, white socks and blue and
    > white
    > running shoes.
    > He is riding a futuristic surfboard that flies propelled by two small
    > engines one one each side of the surfboard, he is surfing on an ocean of
    > foamy waves, sporting a snarl on his face.
    > All seasoned Sims2 players, please suggest a name for him with last name
    > if
    > possible, I will name the image with that name.
    >
    > Thanks

    "RLC Wallpapers" <notmyrealaddress@canada.com> wrote in message
    >I am working on a Sims2 Wallpaper, I made it in Bryce.
    > He is tanned, punk haircut, mustache and goatie, blue eyes, has a white t
    > shirt with the Sims2 logo, knee hight shorts, white socks and blue and
    > white
    > running shoes.
    > He is riding a futuristic surfboard that flies propelled by two small
    > engines one one each side of the surfboard, he is surfing on an ocean of
    > foamy waves, sporting a snarl on his face.
    > All seasoned Sims2 players, please suggest a name for him with last name
    > if
    > possible, I will name the image with that name.

    I'll play...
    Bodhi Freeman
    Jye Beachum
    Russ Surfspray
    Fink Hangman
    Neil Trussletoad
    Jez Blaster
    Todd Geyser

    Ok how about...

    Finn Rider

    (my son is finn!)

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    "RLC Wallpapers" <notmyrealaddress@canada.com> wrote in message
    >I am working on a Sims2 Wallpaper, I made it in Bryce.
    > He is tanned, punk haircut, mustache and goatie, blue eyes, has a white t
    > shirt with the Sims2 logo, knee hight shorts, white socks and blue and
    > white
    > running shoes.
    > He is riding a futuristic surfboard that flies propelled by two small
    > engines one one each side of the surfboard, he is surfing on an ocean of
    > foamy waves, sporting a snarl on his face.
    > All seasoned Sims2 players, please suggest a name for him with last name
    > if
    > possible, I will name the image with that name.
    >
    > Thanks

Sims Wallpaper Games Video Games