STAY-THINGS SHRUB

http://www.simlogical.com/

I like this, it allows you to move out without losing all your hard
work in decorating the place.

also the PLEASE YOURSELF 2 PLANT is cool, for being able to focus on
the sims in a household you want to focus on and letting the rest take
care of themselves, ie: Grandparents who move in to help with the kids,
they've earned it!
Thanks Inge Jones

hmmm, my guess would be that it would because they're objects.

JulyRaine wrote:
> http://www.simlogical.com/
>
> I like this, it allows you to move out without losing all your hard
> work in decorating the place.

I wonder if it will keep tombstones and urns and therefore ghosts? I kind
of like my ghosts, but if you have to move a family out for some reason, it
would be nice if they could either take their family ghosts with them or
leave them behind for the next tenants.

Jeanie