STAY-THINGS SHRUB

http://www.simlogical.com/

I like this, it allows you to move out without losing all your hard
work in decorating the place.

also the PLEASE YOURSELF 2 PLANT is cool, for being able to focus on
the sims in a household you want to focus on and letting the rest take
care of themselves, ie: Grandparents who move in to help with the kids,
they've earned it!
Thanks Inge Jones
2 answers Last reply
More about stay things shrub

    hmmm, my guess would be that it would because they're objects.

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > http://www.simlogical.com/
    >
    > I like this, it allows you to move out without losing all your hard
    > work in decorating the place.

    I wonder if it will keep tombstones and urns and therefore ghosts? I kind
    of like my ghosts, but if you have to move a family out for some reason, it
    would be nice if they could either take their family ghosts with them or
    leave them behind for the next tenants.

    Jeanie

Sims Internet Explorer Games Video Games