Using objects with the "Diagonal cheat"

Hi all
Hope you are having a great day.

I have been playing around with the new diagonal cheat and have found it
really neat but I have encountered a few problems and I wondered if anyone
else had.
1) My Sims can use some objects (ovens, dishwashers, fridges, trash
compactors) when placed on the diagonal but I cant get them to use a sink???
2)When I place a double bed on the diagonal and send two Sims to bed one Sim
walks through the bed to get into it?
3) I placed a desk with a computer on it diagonally with a chair but the Sim
couldn't get to it. There was nothing in the way???

Any help appreciated.

Dim Sim
3 answers Last reply
More about using objects diagonal cheat

    >Hi all
    >Hope you are having a great day.
    >
    >I have been playing around with the new diagonal cheat and have found it
    >really neat but I have encountered a few problems and I wondered if anyone
    >else had.
    >1) My Sims can use some objects (ovens, dishwashers, fridges, trash
    >compactors) when placed on the diagonal but I cant get them to use a sink???
    >2)When I place a double bed on the diagonal and send two Sims to bed one Sim
    >walks through the bed to get into it?
    >3) I placed a desk with a computer on it diagonally with a chair but the Sim
    >couldn't get to it. There was nothing in the way???
    >
    >Any help appreciated.
    >
    >Dim Sim

    Hi,

    Sorry, can't help you :-(
    But I am hoping you can help me instead.
    What is this "diagonal cheat" you're talking about??
    Does it mean you can really put down objects diagonal??
    Please, if so, how do I do that.
    Thanks a bunch in advance :-)

    Elly.

    "Elly" <ellyhensens@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >Hi all
    >>Hope you are having a great day.
    >>
    >>I have been playing around with the new diagonal cheat and have found it
    >>really neat but I have encountered a few problems and I wondered if anyone
    >>else had.
    >>1) My Sims can use some objects (ovens, dishwashers, fridges, trash
    >>compactors) when placed on the diagonal but I cant get them to use a
    >>sink???
    >>2)When I place a double bed on the diagonal and send two Sims to bed one
    >>Sim
    >>walks through the bed to get into it?
    >>3) I placed a desk with a computer on it diagonally with a chair but the
    >>Sim
    >>couldn't get to it. There was nothing in the way???
    >>
    >>Any help appreciated.
    >>
    >>Dim Sim
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > Sorry, can't help you :-(
    > But I am hoping you can help me instead.
    > What is this "diagonal cheat" you're talking about??
    > Does it mean you can really put down objects diagonal??
    > Please, if so, how do I do that.
    > Thanks a bunch in advance :-)
    >
    > Elly.

    You need University for this cheat to work. In the cheat window, type
    "boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true" w/o quotes. Use the < and > to
    rotate objects. To turn off, type false instead of true.

    Because the cheats are so lengthy, I used Mike Insides tutorial for creating
    aliases. Makes building and decorating so much easier!

    http://mikeinside.illusionfxnet.com/sims2/index.html
    --
    deb
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    >You need University for this cheat to work. In the cheat window, type
    >"boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true" w/o quotes. Use the < and > to
    >rotate objects. To turn off, type false instead of true.
    >
    >Because the cheats are so lengthy, I used Mike Insides tutorial for creating
    >aliases. Makes building and decorating so much easier!
    >
    >http://mikeinside.illusionfxnet.com/sims2/index.html

    Thanks a lot :-))))))))))))))))
    I have University, so no problem.
    I was sceptical about that expansion at first, but not anymore, I
    really love it :-))
    Thanks again.

    Elly.

Sims Games Video Games