Gaming motherboards?

Newbster81294

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
i don't have the money now but i am researching to build my own comp so i was wondering what would be the best motherboard for gaming with a GE Force 9800 GX2 and a Intel core 2 quad processor, if you need any other info just ask

Solution
Heck, just start getting familar with what is offered. I'd go to either Gigabyte or Asus's website, plug in the CPU/socket type and see how each of their boards vary. After getting a feel for what's available from a full-range company and what you like, then go to a site like NewEgg and do the same thing, finding the lists that include the boards you looked at and compare prices and features with other brands.

There is no BEST motherboard - have to decide what you want.

Mongox

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2009
Heck, just start getting familar with what is offered. I'd go to either Gigabyte or Asus's website, plug in the CPU/socket type and see how each of their boards vary. After getting a feel for what's available from a full-range company and what you like, then go to a site like NewEgg and do the same thing, finding the lists that include the boards you looked at and compare prices and features with other brands.

There is no BEST motherboard - have to decide what you want.

Solution