G

here is list of main PC parts@
GIGABYTE GA EP45-UD3P
Q6600 Go 95w
HIS ATI RADEON HD4890 1024MB GDD
Corsair 4Gb (2x2GB) DDR2 1066MHz/PC2-8500 XMS2 Memory
Western Digital 640GB Hard Drive SATA300 7200rpm 32MB Cache Caviar Black - OEM
Coolermaster RealPower 700W Modular PSU - SLI Ready
the system boot from a dvd fine, after system loading files, it come up with list of installing process.when it come to "EXPANDING FILE" step,it go up from 20-50%,it all way give a blue error messege contain"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
en some checking instruction note,on bottom,it show:
Technical information:
***SSTOP: 0x000000D1 ( 0xFFFFF8006FCE243C, 0x000000000000000F, 0 x0000000000000008, 0xFFFFFF8006FCE243C)
i downloaded a OS from internet after i read most of ppl install sucessful.I am very grateful if some1 help me out from this.

The first thing you need to do is buy a legal version of your OS. The next thing to do is to manually set the RAM speed/timings/voltage to the manufacturers specs in the BIOS. Many BSOD's are caused by RAM instability.

G

thax for reply, and advices. one of my best mate told me ,most ppl built a new system, they download free OS,and so is him (but unlucky i cant contact with him to help me out of this) and
1st :vista ultimate 64 bit cost about more than £200 what make me think im just a fool to pay 4 that while i can get it working (with help) for free
2nd: plus a cost of OS,it make my built system cost more than a PC in retail shop with maybe more or less performance in somepoint + a time + many things
My question is: if i buy one OS legal, can i install it more than 1 PC? if install it on 2 PC,can 2 that pc go online legally ( getting update ...) if yes, im happy to buy it then. stay in legal feel a peaceful :D

G

i think it better call u and let see what going on :non:

irkjab

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
What do you want from ultimate that isn't in home premium?
As far as i know, ultimate doesn't offer too much to justify the extra cost.

Also, buying one copy of windows gets you one key, which you can use on one computer only.
And, to be perfectly clear, no one here will help you get a pirated OS to work.

G

oh, just check it and it is on manufacturers spec,but it on "turbo" mode and all are " auto" setting. i change it on "standdard" mode then give it a try. nice call :love:

G

thank for let me know, lucky thing is a man SHortstuff call a right thing which i cant think of it :bounce: . i change a ram mode and took 1 out ( 1 pair 2x2 gb 1066mh) follow a direction of 1 guys got same issue on other site
Shortstuff u r my man, save me some credit and give me a nice experience :love: :love: now i got it running like charm