compatibility, timeslips v8 tsutil.exe

Mike

Splendid

Just got a new winXP P4 box.

Trying to run tsutil.exe (workstation setup utility) of the
Timeslips v8 program (runs fine under win 95/98se/2000).
XP seems to run even our old DOS programs but not this one.
The DOS/command window opens and closes real fast. Have
tried to run from run, explorer, command window, forcedos,
etc.

Any ideas appreciated

No guaranty, but try this:

Right-click the desktop icon (or the Start Menu shortcut), click the
"Compatibility" tab, check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and
slect "Windows 98/Windows Me" in the drop-down menu bar.

Maris

Mike wrote:
> Just got a new winXP P4 box.
>
> Trying to run tsutil.exe (workstation setup utility) of the
> Timeslips v8 program (runs fine under win 95/98se/2000).
> XP seems to run even our old DOS programs but not this one.
> The DOS/command window opens and closes real fast. Have
> tried to run from run, explorer, command window, forcedos,
> etc.

Same problem, did you ever solve it.

--
ljbuchman