Adding pictures and videos

April 1, 2005 5:15:02 AM

I need to add pictures and video in pocket pc. However, there do not have
them in the ppc. How do i add them in?

More about : adding pictures videos

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 5:22:35 PM

You can copy files to your Pocket PC using the Explore function of your PDA.

--
Dave
www.davespda.com

"annoymous" <annoymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to add pictures and video in pocket pc. However, there do not have
> them in the ppc. How do i add them in?
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 6:53:01 AM

Hi David Conger,

Thanks for your reply. You have answered my question.
!