Espresso shudder... or something else?

I've noticed a few of my sims, after they've had a cup of coffee or
espresso, sort of shaking for the next game hour or so as they go
around to do stuff.

Anybody else see anything similar? I can't decide if it's a cute
animation for the coffee or a buggy thing. (please please please not a
bug)

~*~
vecki
6 answers Last reply
More about espresso shudder else

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've noticed a few of my sims, after they've had a cup of coffee or
    > espresso, sort of shaking for the next game hour or so as they go
    > around to do stuff.
    >
    > Anybody else see anything similar? I can't decide if it's a cute
    > animation for the coffee or a buggy thing. (please please please not a
    > bug)

    It's a cute animation.

    vecki wrote:
    > I've noticed a few of my sims, after they've had a cup of coffee or
    > espresso, sort of shaking for the next game hour or so as they go
    > around to do stuff.
    >
    > Anybody else see anything similar? I can't decide if it's a cute
    > animation for the coffee or a buggy thing. (please please please not a
    > bug)
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    Mary Sue Pleasant: Only half a cup, honey? Why?
    Daniel Pleasant: You know caffeine turns you into a raging bitch.
    Mary Sue: But this is Sanka.
    Daniel: Oh, okay....
    (he pours her a full cup; she slaps him)
    Daniel: Why the #@!!^$!&?* did you do that???
    Mary Sue: You forgot I'm a raging bitch even without caffeine!

    --
    --Cuth

    vecki wrote:
    > I've noticed a few of my sims, after they've had a cup of coffee or
    > espresso, sort of shaking for the next game hour or so as they go
    > around to do stuff.

    They'll do the same thing if they drink too much from the bar.
    DT!

    --
    Ruhiel
    I'm on a low-fat, high stress diet .... coffee and fingernails.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > vecki wrote:
    >> I've noticed a few of my sims, after they've had a cup of coffee or
    >> espresso, sort of shaking for the next game hour or so as they go
    >> around to do stuff.
    >>
    >> Anybody else see anything similar? I can't decide if it's a cute
    >> animation for the coffee or a buggy thing. (please please please not
    >> a bug)
    >>
    >> ~*~
    >> vecki
    >>

    > Mary Sue Pleasant: Only half a cup, honey? Why?
    > Daniel Pleasant: You know caffeine turns you into a raging bitch.
    > Mary Sue: But this is Sanka.
    > Daniel: Oh, okay....
    > (he pours her a full cup; she slaps him)
    > Daniel: Why the #@!!^$!&?* did you do that???
    > Mary Sue: You forgot I'm a raging bitch even without caffeine!

    Well, geez, is it any wonder?!? He bangs the maid everytime Mary Sue's back
    is turned. I'd like to see her kick him in the crotch myself.... <g>

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >>vecki wrote:
    >>
    >>>I've noticed a few of my sims, after they've had a cup of coffee or
    >>>espresso, sort of shaking for the next game hour or so as they go
    >>>around to do stuff.
    >>>
    >>>Anybody else see anything similar? I can't decide if it's a cute
    >>>animation for the coffee or a buggy thing. (please please please not
    >>>a bug)
    >>>
    >>>~*~
    >>>vecki
    >>>

    >>Mary Sue Pleasant: Only half a cup, honey? Why?
    >>Daniel Pleasant: You know caffeine turns you into a raging bitch.
    >>Mary Sue: But this is Sanka.
    >>Daniel: Oh, okay....
    >>(he pours her a full cup; she slaps him)
    >>Daniel: Why the #@!!^$!&?* did you do that???
    >>Mary Sue: You forgot I'm a raging bitch even without caffeine!
    >

    > Well, geez, is it any wonder?!? He bangs the maid everytime Mary Sue's back
    > is turned. I'd like to see her kick him in the crotch myself.... <g>
    >
    > Jeanie

    He is such a jerk. I killed him off and the family is much happier.
    Angela and Lilith have mended fences, Lilith is getting A's, they're all
    doing much better without him. Now Mary Sue just needs to find herself
    a real man to treat her right.

    Ali

    ali wrote:
    > Jeanie wrote:
    > > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    <snip>

    > >>Mary Sue Pleasant: Only half a cup, honey? Why?
    > >>Daniel Pleasant: You know caffeine turns you into a raging bitch.
    > >>Mary Sue: But this is Sanka.
    > >>Daniel: Oh, okay....
    > >>(he pours her a full cup; she slaps him)
    > >>Daniel: Why the #@!!^$!&?* did you do that???
    > >>Mary Sue: You forgot I'm a raging bitch even without caffeine!
    > >

    > > Well, geez, is it any wonder?!? He bangs the maid everytime Mary
    Sue's back
    > > is turned. I'd like to see her kick him in the crotch myself....
    <g>

    > > Jeanie
    > >

    > He is such a jerk. I killed him off and the family is much happier.
    > Angela and Lilith have mended fences, Lilith is getting A's, they're
    all
    > doing much better without him. Now Mary Sue just needs to find
    herself
    > a real man to treat her right.

    I somehow managed to resolve Daniel and Mary Sue's differences so all
    is well at home, he even rejected Nina Caliente for a woo-hoo even
    AFTER falling in love with her! But Nina is a determined lass and I'm
    sure she'll pash him round.

    Angela and Lilith are now best friends at college, as soon as I can get
    Dirk Dreamer and Dustin Broke a couple scholarships I'll be sending
    them to join the girls to set up house.

    ~*~
    vecki

Sims Games Video Games