Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Xfx 5850 crossfire

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
January 12, 2011 2:04:20 AM

how do i know that the 2 cards are being used when im playing a game? (that 2 are being used to process the information)

More about : xfx 5850 crossfire

a b U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
January 12, 2011 5:46:17 AM

If you have them configured to run in Crossfire, then they'll both be used. Nothing to it really.
Score
0

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
January 12, 2011 12:27:06 PM

keith808 said:
how do i know that the 2 cards are being used when im playing a game? (that 2 are being used to process the information)


You can check msi afterburner usage or just see if your fps have improved from 1 5850.Also there should be a cf logo at the start of each game.
Share
Related resources
January 15, 2011 1:04:59 AM

BeCoolBro said:
You can check msi afterburner usage or just see if your fps have improved from 1 5850.Also there should be a cf logo at the start of each game.

there is a f logo.. but when i play the games it doesnt show in msi afterburner that the gpu is even being used... or the temps or anything just stay the same
Score
0
a b K Overclocking
January 17, 2011 5:38:39 PM

keith808 said:
there is a f logo.. but when i play the games it doesnt show in msi afterburner that the gpu is even being used... or the temps or anything just stay the same


If ou don't have an oced cpu it is probably the issue.Or maybe you play games that do not support cf.
Score
0
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
January 21, 2012 5:51:37 PM

Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
Score
0
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
January 21, 2012 5:51:40 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!