Good motherboard for money

azs06

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009
I want a buy a new motherboard, i will use a intel core 2 quad on it, my budget is not so high , so i need help chosing right motherboard. and my budget is 120$.Help. Thanks in advance

Solution
azs, go to a major motherboard mfg site, like Gigabyte or Asus. Then choose the processor/socket you're planning on and review the various boards they offer. Compare what features those boards have and what appeals to you. Narrow it down to a couple of boards, then do the same with the other site.

Then go to a major reseller site, like NewEgg, and look up those boards to get prices. And look at the other board mfgs to see what they have similar to the others.

Mongox

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2009
azs, go to a major motherboard mfg site, like Gigabyte or Asus. Then choose the processor/socket you're planning on and review the various boards they offer. Compare what features those boards have and what appeals to you. Narrow it down to a couple of boards, then do the same with the other site.

Then go to a major reseller site, like NewEgg, and look up those boards to get prices. And look at the other board mfgs to see what they have similar to the others.

Solution