DLL File help

Justin131_09

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009
Alright, i Bought a game from the store, *Command and conquer, The first Decade* It has several games you can download, Well, i only wished to Install one, well on my Windows Vista it gave me same Error as it did on my Windows 07, Keeps saying *DLL file not found, Please Reinstall* i reinstall the program, and keeps saying same thing, i bought another one just incase that disk was Bad, says the same thing to me, So i'm just wondering how can i fix this DLL problem myself? Please explain.

Jonmor68

Distinguished
They may not work on Vista or W7. These are old games, when I Googled them I got this:
"Command & Conquer: The First Decade is a compilation of the Command & Conquer series' games published from 1995 to 2003"
So the DLL it's looking for most likely doesn't exist in these OS's.

Justin131_09

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009
Nope, just says there was DLL files missing, i'm guessing its because it only runs with 2003, and i cant find a site to see if they even had it available to download for 07, and vista.

Justin131_09

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009
didnt have any of them options, on the back says only compatible with xp and lower. but if the company is still in business wouldn't they have Files to run downloads for compatibility for new aged computers