Smokin' Sims

Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.

It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your
beloved one....

--
--Cuth
5 answers Last reply

    If we stick around long enough, surely someone will do that, lol.
    Didn't someone do it with sims1?

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.
    >
    > It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your
    > beloved one....

    We'd need smoke detectors in the bedrooms. Especially how they like to
    fall asleep after woohoo.

    Or we'd need to declare no smoking areas, and have butt cans.

    -georg

    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.
    > >
    > > It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your
    > > beloved one....
    > >

    > We'd need smoke detectors in the bedrooms. Especially how they like to
    > fall asleep after woohoo.

    You don't put one there anyway?

    > Or we'd need to declare no smoking areas, and have butt cans.

    Why? Unlike real life, sims don't care, as we have seen over and over and
    over again.

    (Yeah, I know, no sense of humor here................see sig)

    --
    Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    If found, please return to..........

    Bluegenie2 wrote:

    > "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>We'd need smoke detectors in the bedrooms. Especially how they like to
    >>fall asleep after woohoo.
    >

    > You don't put one there anyway?

    No, I'm lazy. I only put one over the stove. It's the Sims not real
    life. :)

    >>Or we'd need to declare no smoking areas, and have butt cans.
    >>

    > Why? Unlike real life, sims don't care, as we have seen over and over and
    > over again.
    >
    > (Yeah, I know, no sense of humor here................see sig)

    Well, I don't want the environment score to drop with all of the cig
    butts scattered everywhere. Shre, that can be tweaked, but it's icky.

    I do like the idea of additional fire hazards though. Not trying to be
    funny, really.

    -georg

    I LIKE it! Hope someone can do that. My Sims1 sure did enjoy it and in the
    Sims World they made friends by smoking together... similar to RL.:-)
    Sage

    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.
    >>
    >> It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your beloved
    >> one....
    >>

    > We'd need smoke detectors in the bedrooms. Especially how they like to
    > fall asleep after woohoo.
    >
    > Or we'd need to declare no smoking areas, and have butt cans.
    >
    > -georg

Sims Games Video Games