Smokin' Sims

Last response: in Video Games
April 5, 2005 1:39:45 AM

Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.

It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your
beloved one....

--
--Cuth

More about : smokin sims

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 1:39:46 AM

If we stick around long enough, surely someone will do that, lol.
Didn't someone do it with sims1?

> Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.
>
> It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your
> beloved one....
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 2:05:14 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.
>
> It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your
> beloved one....

We'd need smoke detectors in the bedrooms. Especially how they like to
fall asleep after woohoo.

Or we'd need to declare no smoking areas, and have butt cans.

-georg
April 5, 2005 2:05:15 AM

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
> > Can anyone hack some cigarettes? I want some smoking Sims.
> >
> > It would be funny if Death had a cigarette after taking away your
> > beloved one....
> >

> We'd need smoke detectors in the bedrooms. Especially how they like to
> fall asleep after woohoo.

You don't put one there anyway?

> Or we'd need to declare no smoking areas, and have butt cans.

Why? Unlike real life, sims don't care, as we have seen over and over and
over again.

(Yeah, I know, no sense of humor here................see sig)

--
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
If found, please return to..........
> -georg
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 3:01:43 AM

Bluegenie2 wrote:

> "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>

>>We'd need smoke detectors in the bedrooms. Especially how they like to
>>fall asleep after woohoo.
>

> You don't put one there anyway?

No, I'm lazy. I only put one over the stove. It's the Sims not real
life. :)

>>Or we'd need to declare no smoking areas, and have butt cans.
>>

> Why? Unlike real life, sims don't care, as we have seen over and over and
> over again.
>
> (Yeah, I know, no sense of humor here................see sig)

Well, I don't want the environment score to drop with all of the cig
butts scattered everywhere. Shre, that can be tweaked, but it's icky.

I do like the idea of additional fire hazards though. Not trying to be
funny, really.

-georg
April 5, 2005 3:08:54 AM

I LIKE it! Hope someone can do that. My Sims1 sure did enjoy it and in the
Sims World they made friends by smoking together... similar to RL.:-)
Sage

!