3 4-pin molex to 3 pin fan connector

I have an Antec 1200 case and would like to connect the 3 front fans to one knob on my fan controller. The fan controller uses a 3 pin connector. Are there any cables that will connect 3 molex's into one 3 pin? I have seen y-adapters connect 2 molex's but not 3.

The fan controller that I have is the Scythe KM02-BK 5.25" Bay Fan Controller. Will it support the 3 antec 120mm fans on one channel if the max on one channel is 12W?

Tanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about molex connector
  1. well, how many amps is each fan, because you may go over the 12w per channel if they are all hooked to the same channel
  2. mindless728 said:
    well, how many amps is each fan, because you may go over the 12w per channel if they are all hooked to the same channel

I'm not sure as I can't find the specs anywhere but they are antec 120mm fans that come with the case. Does a cable exist though to connect 3 molex to one 3 pin?
  3. I was able to find out the specs and there is no problem with connecting 3 fans to one channel. My question is, how can I get (3) 4-pin molex connections into one 3-pin connection for one channel?
Ask a new question

Read More

Connection Antec Fan Controller Components Product