New Study

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 5, 2005 3:00:40 AM

Nice modern study, if you like modern objects.

Here:
http://www.parsimonious.org/

I've already tried it and so have my sims, it works perfectly.
The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it will
take you to the download page.
Sage

More about : study

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 3:05:19 AM

Sage wrote:

> The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it will
> take you to the download page.
> Sage

I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

> Sage wrote:
>
> > The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it
will
> > take you to the download page.
> > Sage
>
> I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.
>
> --
> --Cuth

On the updates page, where the pic of the new set should be is a broken link
instead. You will see the little icon for where the pic should be, so just
click in that area to be taken to the download page. Or just go here
http://www.parsimonious.org/objects2/study/1.shtml :)

April 5, 2005 4:50:44 AM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
>>Sage wrote:
>>

>>>The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it
>>
> will
>
>>>take you to the download page.
>>>Sage
>>
>>I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.
>>
>>--
>>--Cuth
>

> On the updates page, where the pic of the new set should be is a broken link
> instead. You will see the little icon for where the pic should be, so just
> click in that area to be taken to the download page. Or just go here
> http://www.parsimonious.org/objects2/study/1.shtml :)

Yes, I did eventually find it by clickint around.

But I think Sage could write speeches for President Bush. :-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
> > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
message

> > will

> >>I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.
> >>
> >>--
> >>--Cuth
> >

> > On the updates page, where the pic of the new set should be is a broken
link
> > instead. You will see the little icon for where the pic should be, so
just
> > click in that area to be taken to the download page. Or just go here
> > http://www.parsimonious.org/objects2/study/1.shtml :)
>
> Yes, I did eventually find it by clickint around.
>
> But I think Sage could write speeches for President Bush. :-)
>
> --
> --Cuth

Hey Cuth, where did you come up with your username? Does it have anything
in common with Stephen King?

April 6, 2005 3:57:32 AM

> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
> message

>> > will

You Don't??? Are YOU writing Speeches for Bush? :-o
Just Kidding... in case you don't understand this time.
Sage

>> > On the updates page, where the pic of the new set should be is a broken
> link
>> > instead. You will see the little icon for where the pic should be, so
> just
>> > click in that area to be taken to the download page. Or just go here
>> > http://www.parsimonious.org/objects2/study/1.shtml :)
>>
>> Yes, I did eventually find it by clickint around.
>>
>> But I think Sage could write speeches for President Bush. :-)
>>
>> --
>> --Cuth
>
> Hey Cuth, where did you come up with your username? Does it have anything
> in common with Stephen King?

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 7:50:03 AM

Bluegenie2 wrote:

> Hey Cuth, where did you come up with your username?

From my parents, Gerta and Clarke Gurdlestone.

--
--Cuth
!