New Study

Nice modern study, if you like modern objects.

Here:
http://www.parsimonious.org/

I've already tried it and so have my sims, it works perfectly.
The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it will
take you to the download page.
Sage
6 answers Last reply
More about study

    Sage wrote:

    > The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it will
    > take you to the download page.
    > Sage

    I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.

    --
    --Cuth

    > Sage wrote:
    >
    > > The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it
    will
    > > take you to the download page.
    > > Sage
    >
    > I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    On the updates page, where the pic of the new set should be is a broken link
    instead. You will see the little icon for where the pic should be, so just
    click in that area to be taken to the download page. Or just go here
    http://www.parsimonious.org/objects2/study/1.shtml :)

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Sage wrote:
    >>

    >>>The pic doesn't show up by Updates, so click where it should be and it
    >>
    > will
    >
    >>>take you to the download page.
    >>>Sage
    >>
    >>I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.
    >>
    >>--
    >>--Cuth
    >

    > On the updates page, where the pic of the new set should be is a broken link
    > instead. You will see the little icon for where the pic should be, so just
    > click in that area to be taken to the download page. Or just go here
    > http://www.parsimonious.org/objects2/study/1.shtml :)

    Yes, I did eventually find it by clickint around.

    But I think Sage could write speeches for President Bush. :-)

    --
    --Cuth

    > Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
    message

    > > will

    > >>I'm afraid I didn't understand a word of that.
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>--Cuth
    > >

    > > On the updates page, where the pic of the new set should be is a broken
    link
    > > instead. You will see the little icon for where the pic should be, so
    just
    > > click in that area to be taken to the download page. Or just go here
    > > http://www.parsimonious.org/objects2/study/1.shtml :)
    >
    > Yes, I did eventually find it by clickint around.
    >
    > But I think Sage could write speeches for President Bush. :-)
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    Hey Cuth, where did you come up with your username? Does it have anything
    in common with Stephen King?

    > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >> Bluegenie2 wrote:
    >> > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
    > message

    >> > will

    You Don't??? Are YOU writing Speeches for Bush? :-o
    Just Kidding... in case you don't understand this time.
    Sage

    Bluegenie2 wrote:

    > Hey Cuth, where did you come up with your username?

    From my parents, Gerta and Clarke Gurdlestone.

    --
    --Cuth

Sims Download Games Video Games