Sign in with
Your question

Need a Keyboard

Last response: in Systems
April 16, 2009 11:40:41 PM

This old wireless media center keyboard is starting to crap out on me, and I'm looking for a new keyboard. Any recommendations? I'm looking for a keyboard that is:

Wired
Backlit
Media Keys
<$50
Possibly Macro Keys

Thanks.

More about : keyboard

April 17, 2009 2:23:11 PM

Logitech G15. I use it, my friend uses it, and we both love it. It's got soft tapping keys, orange backlighting, and a small (very useful) LCD/media centre on the top. It has 6 Macro keys, and 3 modes. So 18 Macro keys in all. Also a very useful key... it has a 'Windows key cancel' switch. So in game, you don't accidentally minimize your game! XD
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
April 17, 2009 2:53:12 PM

Jeffos said:
Logitech G15. I use it, my friend uses it, and we both love it. It's got soft tapping keys, orange backlighting, and a small (very useful) LCD/media centre on the top. It has 6 Macro keys, and 3 modes. So 18 Macro keys in all. Also a very useful key... it has a 'Windows key cancel' switch. So in game, you don't accidentally minimize your game! XD

That is a nice keyboard, but one of the requirements was that the keyboard be < $50. The G15 is $90.
April 17, 2009 6:59:01 PM

I wouldn't mind the G11, but I really don't feel like dropping even $60 on a keyboard.

Also, do the G11/G15 macro keys work with, say, Call of Duty 4 binds, or any other bind for that reason.
!