Dish Network USB

Last response: in Home Theatre
January 27, 2005 8:51:49 AM

Hi y'all,

I just got a new DVR equipped receiver (522) from Dish Network. I see a USB
connection on the back, but don't see anything on their website or in the
manual. Can I hook up my computer to the receiver and D/L recorded
programs?

Thanks.

Robert

More about : dish network usb

Anonymous
February 3, 2005 3:57:34 AM

Mr. Newt wrote:
> Hi y'all,
>
> I just got a new DVR equipped receiver (522) from Dish Network. I see a USB
> connection on the back, but don't see anything on their website or in the
> manual. Can I hook up my computer to the receiver and D/L recorded
> programs?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Robert

No. It's for "future use'