Sign in with
Your question
Closed

My twin usb vibration joystick problem please help me

Last response: in Components
July 21, 2009 6:32:26 PM

i have a problem in my Chinese twin usb vibration joystick
this problem exist even i install vibration driver or not and even i update the diver

when i plug it

the two analog sticks works fine

but after period of time hour or two hours i dont remember it always the two sticks stucks

like in the picture and icant move it or calibrate it ..... when i replug the gamepad the two sticks works fine again

then the problem repeats itself again after hour or two hours too and it works fine after replug it too and like that again and again......

what is the problem and how ican solve it?

please help me

thanks
July 24, 2009 10:19:45 AM

Well, other than a failure with your device, I'm thinking you need to reinstall your gadget's drivers.
July 24, 2009 12:10:41 PM

i tried reistall and update the gamepad driver alot of times but doesnt work

and i updated the motherbord drivers but doesnt work also

but if there is failure in the gamepad why it works fine for aperiod of time after replug it?

thank you for your reply
Related resources
July 27, 2009 1:20:34 AM

Hmmmm... if you can try out the gadget for an appreciable time on another computer, do so. It could be a hardware error or a software error, and this is a way to know for sure.
August 11, 2009 12:15:48 PM

i have the same chinese pad and i lost my drivers can you send me yours my email is othmane.amar@gmail.com

thx for everything
January 26, 2010 3:20:15 PM

Hey guys after spending days (literally DAYS) trying to find a driver for my twin USB gamepad i got one ! My gamepad is a saitake twin USB Gamepad but this driver might work with other gamepads, because this driver says it's for the twin PS to PC converter, but still detects my gamepad, with vibration feature.

Heres the link to driver: http://www.saitake.com/downloads/setup.rar

tested on XP, and windows 7 64 bit
October 28, 2010 6:44:38 PM

mhamoud said:
i have a problem in my Chinese twin usb vibration joystick
this problem exist even i install vibration driver or not and even i update the diver

when i plug it

the two analog sticks works fine

but after period of time hour or two hours i dont remember it always the two sticks stucks

like in the picture and icant move it or calibrate it ..... when i replug the gamepad the two sticks works fine again

then the problem repeats itself again after hour or two hours too and it works fine after replug it too and like that again and again......

what is the problem and how ican solve it?

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/605/40948164.jpg

please help me

thanks

how do you move 3rz and 4z?? :S
November 18, 2010 3:06:55 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!