"My document" folder and contents lost.

Yesterday I lost the folder containing all my Office documents file and photos file. I have searched and resored everything from recycle to no avail. Any suggestions?

Hank Mack wrote:
> Yesterday I lost the folder containing all my Office documents file and photos file. I have searched and resored everything from recycle to no avail. Any suggestions?

Most important thing at this point is to not write anything new to the
disk that you are trying to recover from.

Hold off till you try/buy some disk recovery software such as the one I
use, GetDataBack from http://runtime.org/

The demo will show you what it could recover. If you are happy with
what you could recover, you could purchase the program.

--
Himanshu (Please remove XXX from my email address to reply by email)