Problem related to browser time out....

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

hi all,

I am executing my PERL script using web browser in which a Oracle
procedure executes . It takes a long time to complete so my browser is
always get time out and my script is killed by server.
There is nothing return from this procedure as it contains delete
queries only.
So I can not print any thing during procedure execution to the
browser. and I also used clear buffer variable (i.e $|=1;).

So what should I do to solve this problem....

Plz help me out....

Amar Nath Gupta
www.Indiamart.com
1 answer Last reply
More about problem related browser time
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Amar wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > I am executing my PERL script using web browser in which a Oracle
    > procedure executes . It takes a long time to complete so my browser is
    > always get time out and my script is killed by server.
    > There is nothing return from this procedure as it contains delete
    > queries only.
    > So I can not print any thing during procedure execution to the
    > browser. and I also used clear buffer variable (i.e $|=1;).
    >
    > So what should I do to solve this problem....
    >
    > Plz help me out....
    >
    > Amar Nath Gupta
    > www.Indiamart.com

    You need to post your query to a more suitable newsgroup, this one is
    for The Sims.
    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Web Browser Browsers Microsoft Video Games