Reinstall pc 7 times wrong configs

ok I am a new user to config stuff and I am not
enjoying my internet or pc's anymore! I am cursing at
microsoft and all software companies installed on my pc!
7 times I had to reinstall my windows with cd and every
time when I think I finally have configs right the disk
space is almost at 99% used by downloading updates, virus
stuff privacy program, firewall, popup blocker,
spy/adware programs, internet isp's, and lan/broadband
software. My pc runs alot slower than it did before all
that stuff i had to get for safety!!
internet use to be fun now i can't relax with a online
game or read intrest pages or download anything that i
fear a virus attack like i had been getting lately 4
virus attacks in one shot. i need help in keeping my
config safe and help with device manager things are
duplicated, conflicts and YES i did uninstall but when pc
restarts it automactly downloads again. how do i config
device manager? and can someone tell microsoft to get a
program that device manager can be cleaned out a lot
easier way? to get a program where duplicated drivers
cant be reinstalled once in and in good config? example 2
keyboards i have install driver 4 dierct memory access
and all same I/0 and DMA same resource All same! system
board have 6 all but 1 same. helpppp thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about reinstall times wrong configs

    Might be best to let a "pro" fix your mess.......
    "connie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ok I am a new user to config stuff and I am not
    > enjoying my internet or pc's anymore! I am cursing at
    > microsoft and all software companies installed on my pc!
    > 7 times I had to reinstall my windows with cd and every
    > time when I think I finally have configs right the disk
    > space is almost at 99% used by downloading updates, virus
    > stuff privacy program, firewall, popup blocker,
    > spy/adware programs, internet isp's, and lan/broadband
    > software. My pc runs alot slower than it did before all
    > that stuff i had to get for safety!!
    > internet use to be fun now i can't relax with a online
    > game or read intrest pages or download anything that i
    > fear a virus attack like i had been getting lately 4
    > virus attacks in one shot. i need help in keeping my
    > config safe and help with device manager things are
    > duplicated, conflicts and YES i did uninstall but when pc
    > restarts it automactly downloads again. how do i config
    > device manager? and can someone tell microsoft to get a
    > program that device manager can be cleaned out a lot
    > easier way? to get a program where duplicated drivers
    > cant be reinstalled once in and in good config? example 2
    > keyboards i have install driver 4 dierct memory access
    > and all same I/0 and DMA same resource All same! system
    > board have 6 all but 1 same. helpppp thank you

Configuration Internet Service Providers Windows XP