alien abduction - at last!!!!

Finally, after endless nights of my Sim watching the stars he got abducted
by aliens but isn't pregnant (just my luck) !! How annoying, after all
these months of playing he was my first abductee - I can only think that
this would be because he's only 2 days from becoming an elder - has anybody
else had this problem, or do Sims not always come back pregnant?

Panda

Amanda the Panda wrote:

> Finally, after endless nights of my Sim watching the stars he got abducted
> by aliens but isn't pregnant (just my luck) !! How annoying, after all
> these months of playing he was my first abductee - I can only think that
> this would be because he's only 2 days from becoming an elder - has anybody
> else had this problem, or do Sims not always come back pregnant?
>
> Panda

He's post menopausal.

only if he could carry a baby to term- the full three days- could he get
pregnant. Same as the women for woohoo.

Congrats on being abducted!

Sorry about the timing.

-georg

Amanda the Panda wrote:
> Finally, after endless nights of my Sim watching the stars he got
> abducted by aliens but isn't pregnant (just my luck) !! How
> annoying, after all these months of playing he was my first abductee
> - I can only think that this would be because he's only 2 days from
> becoming an elder - has anybody else had this problem, or do Sims not
> always come back pregnant?
It's because of his age. A sim who is a teen or about to be an elder or is
an elder won't get pregnant.

Gareeth

"Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Finally, after endless nights of my Sim watching the stars he got abducted
> by aliens but isn't pregnant (just my luck) !! How annoying, after all
> these months of playing he was my first abductee - I can only think that
> this would be because he's only 2 days from becoming an elder - has
> anybody else had this problem, or do Sims not always come back pregnant?

That is so annoying! Generally, they need to have at least 4 days left until
elderhood or they won't get pregnant. If you have a particular male Sim that
you want this to happen to, the elixir of life is very handy for prolonging
his adult years and giving him extra stargazing nights.