Sign in with
Your question

New Build with SLI 285s

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 10, 2009 3:23:20 PM

So I just finished putting together my first build with sli 285s. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to access nvidia control panel in windows 7 which means I can't activate the sli. Can anyone help? Thanks.

More about : build sli 285s

May 11, 2009 12:09:30 AM

did yo install all the nvidia drivers and software? If so right click the desktop and go to nvida control panel
Related resources
May 11, 2009 3:45:01 AM

So I updated to those drivers. First time I tried to, I got BSOD. Second time worked fine, but after restart, still no nvidia control panel option when I right click the desktop. Also, my resolution was down to 800 600 and I feel like I lost a third option under screen resolution; I have display and res, but I feel like there used to be a third. Not sure, but still have no control panel. What do you think?

EDIT: Also now only one 285 is registering in device manager and the other is in unkown devices. The one that is registering has a yellow exclamation point on it. :( 
May 11, 2009 3:53:03 AM

What mobo do you have?
May 11, 2009 3:59:23 PM

asus p6t deluxe v2

Well I figured it out. I uninstalled the drivers, then booted into safe mode so they didnt come right back. Then used drive sweeper, then installed the latest nvidia ones. Now I got the control panel :)  Time to see what this gaming pc can do. Thanks for all the help guys.
!