200mm fans with switchable leds

I have 3 200mm case fans with switchable leds and I want to connect them all to the one switch on my case (CoolerMaster HAF 922). I'm a total noob, just built my first system. Please advise.
5 answers Last reply
More about 200mm fans switchable leds
  1. What do you mean by switchable? And what do you mean by switch? Just making sure there are no misunderstandings here...
  2. Quote:
    What do you mean by switchable? And what do you mean by switch? Just making sure there are no misunderstandings here...

I just mean each fan has an led that can be switched on and off. They have a small connector (I believe it is 2-pins) that can be connected to a switch on the case.

PS They are the CM Storm Force 200mm fans. I guess I'm just looking for some kind of 3-way y-connector or something?
  3. Ah ok... yes you are indeed. But have you confirmed that you can stick everything to a free case switch first?
  4. Yes, the case ships with a big led on the front fan that has its own switch. I checked Fry's for connectors, but I don't know exactly what I need. I kinda doubt someone makes one. Any ideas?
  5. I'm in the same boat would love to hear a response. I have the Cooler Master HAF922 and that switch didn't seem to work when hooking them up.

These are the fans:
    http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=327&products_id=25749
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Cases Connection Components