Sign in with
Your question

200mm fans with switchable leds

Last response: in Components
July 23, 2009 5:22:57 PM

I have 3 200mm case fans with switchable leds and I want to connect them all to the one switch on my case (CoolerMaster HAF 922). I'm a total noob, just built my first system. Please advise.
July 24, 2009 11:25:59 AM

What do you mean by switchable? And what do you mean by switch? Just making sure there are no misunderstandings here...
July 24, 2009 3:43:53 PM

Quote:
What do you mean by switchable? And what do you mean by switch? Just making sure there are no misunderstandings here...

I just mean each fan has an led that can be switched on and off. They have a small connector (I believe it is 2-pins) that can be connected to a switch on the case.

PS They are the CM Storm Force 200mm fans. I guess I'm just looking for some kind of 3-way y-connector or something?
Related resources
July 27, 2009 1:14:03 AM

Ah ok... yes you are indeed. But have you confirmed that you can stick everything to a free case switch first?
August 3, 2009 12:15:43 AM

Yes, the case ships with a big led on the front fan that has its own switch. I checked Fry's for connectors, but I don't know exactly what I need. I kinda doubt someone makes one. Any ideas?
!