REQ Sims 2 No CD English Crack

Last response: in Video Games
April 7, 2005 1:21:22 AM

Can someone please email me a crack for no-cd for Sims 2 English

Thanks,

More about : req sims english crack

April 7, 2005 1:21:23 AM

alphaG_25 wrote:
> Can someone please email me a crack for no-cd for Sims 2 English
>
> Thanks,

Sure - here you go

"a crack"

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

alphaG_25 wrote:
> Can someone please email me a crack for no-cd for Sims 2 English
>
> Thanks,

look at gamecopyworld please
and read all info concerning sims
April 7, 2005 1:21:24 AM

Rainbow wrote:
> alphaG_25 wrote:
>> Can someone please email me a crack for no-cd for Sims 2 English
>>
>> Thanks,

> Sure - here you go
>
> "a crack"
;-( shithead
April 7, 2005 6:15:09 PM

Drs.Muts wrote:
> Rainbow wrote:
>> alphaG_25 wrote:
>>> Can someone please email me a crack for no-cd for Sims 2 English
>>>
>>> Thanks,

>> Sure - here you go
>>
>> "a crack"
> ;-( shithead

Were you replying to me Drs.Muts?
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Rainbow wrote:
> Drs.Muts wrote:
>> Rainbow wrote:

>>> Sure - here you go
>>>
>>> "a crack"
>> ;-( shithead
>
> Were you replying to me Drs.Muts?

Yep i hate lousy answers dont act like the question is wrong
its perfectly ok to have a no cd crack
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 8:41:28 PM

Drs.Muts wrote:

> Rainbow wrote:
>
>>Drs.Muts wrote:

>>>;-( shithead
>>
>>Were you replying to me Drs.Muts?
>

> Yep i hate lousy answers dont act like the question is wrong
> its perfectly ok to have a no cd crack

And you have no sense of humor.

-georg
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 9:22:13 PM

georg wrote:
>> Yep i hate lousy answers dont act like the question is wrong
>> its perfectly ok to have a no cd crack
>>

> And you have no sense of humor.
>
> -georg

i suppose i have a lot ,but no i dont see a joke in the reply
greetings
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 9:22:14 PM

"Drs.Muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> wrote in message
> georg wrote:
> >> Yep i hate lousy answers dont act like the question is wrong
> >> its perfectly ok to have a no cd crack
> >>

> > And you have no sense of humor.
> >
> > -georg
>
> i suppose i have a lot ,but no i dont see a joke in the reply
> greetings

Join the club :)
What he/she should have done was to actually email the word to the OP
instead. That was the request after all :)

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 1:32:47 AM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> "Drs.Muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> And you have no sense of humor.
>>>
>>> -georg
>>
>> i suppose i have a lot ,but no i dont see a joke in the reply
>> greetings
>
> Join the club :)
> What he/she should have done was to actually email the word to the OP
> instead. That was the request after all :)

never thought a genie was a genius as well ;-)
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 1:32:48 AM

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
> > "Drs.Muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> wrote in message

> >> i suppose i have a lot ,but no i dont see a joke in the reply
> >> greetings
> >
> > Join the club :)
> > What he/she should have done was to actually email the word to the OP
> > instead. That was the request after all :)
>

> never thought a genie was a genius as well ;-)

Only us blue ones are, lol.

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 2:45:09 AM

Besides which I really dislike these people that wander in and ask us to
mail them something. It wasn't a question of where can I find, but rather -
find and deliver to me the no cd crack. We are nobodies servants here, but
people seem to think that we are some form of free shop. . .

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Drs.Muts wrote:
>
> > Rainbow wrote:

> >>Were you replying to me Drs.Muts?
> >

> > Yep i hate lousy answers dont act like the question is wrong
> > its perfectly ok to have a no cd crack
> >

> And you have no sense of humor.
>
> -georg
April 8, 2005 5:13:55 AM

> Besides which I really dislike these people that wander in and ask us to
> mail them something. It wasn't a question of where can I find, but
> rather -
> find and deliver to me the no cd crack. We are nobodies servants here, but
> people seem to think that we are some form of free shop. . .

Posting a link to a crack would have been much more appropriate than just "a
crack".

noname
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 11:03:14 AM

I think that Rainbow's post was very appropriate - a effortless and glib
answer for a lazy and cheeky question.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Besides which I really dislike these people that wander in and ask us to
> > mail them something. It wasn't a question of where can I find, but
> > rather -
> > find and deliver to me the no cd crack. We are nobodies servants here,
but
> > people seem to think that we are some form of free shop. . .
>

> Posting a link to a crack would have been much more appropriate than just
"a
> crack".
>

> noname

April 8, 2005 12:39:14 PM

I honestly did not mean to offend anyone, indeed I have noted those sort
of responses before on this forum when posters ask for cracks or key
codes.
Plus I NEVER email anyone I don't know. If the question was asked in a
newsgroup, then it gets answered in a newsgroup. I realise this one is
usually used for telling stories, and not loaded with technical
requests, but the whole point of NG's is so that everyone can see the
answers and benefit?
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
I was also trying in a way to make jokes as I realise that lots of you
in this NG have been posting for a while, and know each other well. It's
sometimes hard for newbies to know where to put in their twopennyworth
when it sometimes looks rather cliquey. If I'm not wanted, then I'll
unsubscribe.
(I do take part in all the Outlook Express newsgroups (and others) as an
MVP - see my signature. But those are for problems with OE/IE/Windows.
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpintro )

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Madame Mim wrote:
> I think that Rainbow's post was very appropriate - a effortless and
> glib answer for a lazy and cheeky question.
>

> "noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>>> Besides which I really dislike these people that wander in and ask
>>> us to mail them something. It wasn't a question of where can I
>>> find, but rather -
>>> find and deliver to me the no cd crack. We are nobodies servants
>>> here, but people seem to think that we are some form of free shop.
>>> . .
>>

>> Posting a link to a crack would have been much more appropriate than
>> just "a crack".
>>

>> noname
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 12:39:15 PM

Rainbow, you are fine :)
Some people just have to grouch about everything, lol.
But, yes, this newsgroup is for technical issues too, if they are sims
related. I just tend not to reply to people wanting cracks and stuff like
that.
Heck I replied to someone requesting something with a comment about google
and got harassed about that.
If someone wants a crack bad enough then they can go search for it.

"Rainbow" <kathadams@(nospam)mvps.org> wrote in message
news:D 35cdj$ja8$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I honestly did not mean to offend anyone, indeed I have noted those sort
> of responses before on this forum when posters ask for cracks or key
> codes.
> Plus I NEVER email anyone I don't know. If the question was asked in a
> newsgroup, then it gets answered in a newsgroup. I realise this one is
> usually used for telling stories, and not loaded with technical
> requests, but the whole point of NG's is so that everyone can see the
> answers and benefit?
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> I was also trying in a way to make jokes as I realise that lots of you
> in this NG have been posting for a while, and know each other well. It's
> sometimes hard for newbies to know where to put in their twopennyworth
> when it sometimes looks rather cliquey. If I'm not wanted, then I'll
> unsubscribe.
> (I do take part in all the Outlook Express newsgroups (and others) as an
> MVP - see my signature. But those are for problems with OE/IE/Windows.
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpintro )
>
> --
> Kath Adams
> MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)
>
> Madame Mim wrote:
> > I think that Rainbow's post was very appropriate - a effortless and
> > glib answer for a lazy and cheeky question.
> >

> > "noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Posting a link to a crack would have been much more appropriate than
> >> just "a crack".
> >>

> >> noname

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 12:39:15 PM

Hey, just read that link you posted. I don't agree with most of the 'bad'
subject lines..............but that last one is exactly right :)
Well the bill gates one is bad too, oops :)
But I have done the HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!! one myself and I think I have done the
email me one, but probably not as a subject line, lol.

"Rainbow" <kathadams@(nospam)mvps.org> wrote in message
news:D 35cdj$ja8$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I honestly did not mean to offend anyone, indeed I have noted those sort
> of responses before on this forum when posters ask for cracks or key
> codes.
> Plus I NEVER email anyone I don't know. If the question was asked in a
> newsgroup, then it gets answered in a newsgroup. I realise this one is
> usually used for telling stories, and not loaded with technical
> requests, but the whole point of NG's is so that everyone can see the
> answers and benefit?
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> I was also trying in a way to make jokes as I realise that lots of you
> in this NG have been posting for a while, and know each other well. It's
> sometimes hard for newbies to know where to put in their twopennyworth
> when it sometimes looks rather cliquey. If I'm not wanted, then I'll
> unsubscribe.
> (I do take part in all the Outlook Express newsgroups (and others) as an
> MVP - see my signature. But those are for problems with OE/IE/Windows.
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpintro )
>
> --
> Kath Adams
> MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)
>
> Madame Mim wrote:
> > I think that Rainbow's post was very appropriate - a effortless and
> > glib answer for a lazy and cheeky question.
> >

> > "noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Posting a link to a crack would have been much more appropriate than
> >> just "a crack".
> >>

> >> noname

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 7:17:47 PM

I hope you didn't think that I was finding you offensive. I know my post
couldn't really be construed as supportive, but it definitely wasn't meant
as an attack.

It probably helps if you know that Mrs Muts has shown pro-piracy (or maybe I
just mean a lack of anti-piracy) leanings in the past, when the traditional
philosophy around here is to discourage any cracking of The Sims. I remember
the days when we would all leap to attack anyone who even suggested that
they might like a no-cd crack because it was tantamount to them admitting
that their game was a pirated copy.

Your answer was, in fact, a traditional joke around here, and I just assumed
that you were a long time lurker who'd had the serendipity to be the first
reader of alphaG's post.

As for the subject/theme of this newsgroup, we don't have one. How can a
group that first started congregating in an usurped genealogy newsgroup
demand that posts stay on topic? If we had a constitution around here I'm
sure that would be against it.

;')

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Rainbow" <kathadams@(nospam)mvps.org> wrote in message
news:D 35cdj$ja8$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I honestly did not mean to offend anyone, indeed I have noted those sort
> of responses before on this forum when posters ask for cracks or key
> codes.
> Plus I NEVER email anyone I don't know. If the question was asked in a
> newsgroup, then it gets answered in a newsgroup. I realise this one is
> usually used for telling stories, and not loaded with technical
> requests, but the whole point of NG's is so that everyone can see the
> answers and benefit?
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> I was also trying in a way to make jokes as I realise that lots of you
> in this NG have been posting for a while, and know each other well. It's
> sometimes hard for newbies to know where to put in their twopennyworth
> when it sometimes looks rather cliquey. If I'm not wanted, then I'll
> unsubscribe.
> (I do take part in all the Outlook Express newsgroups (and others) as an
> MVP - see my signature. But those are for problems with OE/IE/Windows.
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpintro )
>
> --
> Kath Adams
> MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)
>
> Madame Mim wrote:
> > I think that Rainbow's post was very appropriate - a effortless and
> > glib answer for a lazy and cheeky question.
> >

> > "noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Posting a link to a crack would have been much more appropriate than
> >> just "a crack".
> >>

> >> noname

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 7:17:48 PM

> I hope you didn't think that I was finding you offensive. I know my post
> couldn't really be construed as supportive, but it definitely wasn't meant
> as an attack.
>
> It probably helps if you know that Mrs Muts has shown pro-piracy (or maybe
> just mean a lack of anti-piracy) leanings in the past, when the
traditional
> philosophy around here is to discourage any cracking of The Sims. I
remember
> the days when we would all leap to attack anyone who even suggested that
> they might like a no-cd crack because it was tantamount to them admitting
> that their game was a pirated copy.

But but but...............you have to have the real game to use the no-cd
crack :)  I used them for years, until with Sims2 it made building
impossible. Now I have my game mounted on a virtual drive...............but
I still have to have the full game to use the mounting procedure.

> Your answer was, in fact, a traditional joke around here, and I just
assumed
> that you were a long time lurker who'd had the serendipity to be the first
> reader of alphaG's post.
>
> As for the subject/theme of this newsgroup, we don't have one. How can a
> group that first started congregating in an usurped genealogy newsgroup
> demand that posts stay on topic? If we had a constitution around here I'm
> sure that would be against it.
>
> ;')
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM

But still some people get upset with all the off topic stuff here.
Not me, I love it, lol.

..uk...
> > I honestly did not mean to offend anyone, indeed I have noted those sort
> > of responses before on this forum when posters ask for cracks or key
> > codes.
> > Plus I NEVER email anyone I don't know. If the question was asked in a
> > newsgroup, then it gets answered in a newsgroup. I realise this one is
> > usually used for telling stories, and not loaded with technical
> > requests, but the whole point of NG's is so that everyone can see the
> > answers and benefit?
> > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> > I was also trying in a way to make jokes as I realise that lots of you
> > in this NG have been posting for a while, and know each other well. It's
> > sometimes hard for newbies to know where to put in their twopennyworth
> > when it sometimes looks rather cliquey. If I'm not wanted, then I'll
> > unsubscribe.
> > (I do take part in all the Outlook Express newsgroups (and others) as an
> > MVP - see my signature. But those are for problems with OE/IE/Windows.
> > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpintro )
> >
> > --
> > Kath Adams
> > MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)
> >
> > Madame Mim wrote:
> > > I think that Rainbow's post was very appropriate - a effortless and
> > > glib answer for a lazy and cheeky question.
> > >

> > > "noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message

April 8, 2005 10:01:19 PM

>I hope you didn't think that I was finding you offensive. I know my post
> couldn't really be construed as supportive, but it definitely wasn't meant
> as an attack.
>
> It probably helps if you know that Mrs Muts has shown pro-piracy (or maybe
> just mean a lack of anti-piracy) leanings in the past, when the
> traditional
> philosophy around here is to discourage any cracking of The Sims. I
> remember
> the days when we would all leap to attack anyone who even suggested that
> they might like a no-cd crack because it was tantamount to them admitting
> that their game was a pirated copy.

'Eh? I remember the days when we posted links to the no cd cracks in this
group and the binaries. The stance that some, and please note that I said
"some", have taken in this group is completely understandable. The extremes
that some have taken, that being to attack anyone who posts asking for
cracks, IMO, is childish. This group, historically, has supported no cd
cracks over all. Didn't we work on an FAQ that told where to find them and
how to use them at one point? (not sure about the faq part)

The cracks have made our games run better (for some) and saved wear and tear
on the disks for others. (of note...Katie (Helena Handbasket) had a hell of
a time getting a replacement disk from Maxis for one of the Sims 1
Expansions which reinforced the need for the no cd cracks) IIRC even
Ohmikeghod, at one time, gave links to the no cd cracks. (if it wasn't Mike
then I apologize, but I'm thinking he did)

> Your answer was, in fact, a traditional joke around here, and I just
> assumed
> that you were a long time lurker who'd had the serendipity to be the first
> reader of alphaG's post.

It was certainly a traditional answer but I still feel that no post would
have been better than a joke post. It's funny how some of us post asking for
help, fully expecting to get advice or a link, and then turn and post
sarcastic/joke posts when someone else asks for help.

> As for the subject/theme of this newsgroup, we don't have one. How can a
> group that first started congregating in an usurped genealogy newsgroup
> demand that posts stay on topic? If we had a constitution around here I'm
> sure that would be against it.

We have a subject/theme, that being the Sims. We stray off topic, sometimes
more than we stay on topic, but the common bond that brings most of us here
(and keeps us here) is our sims and how our sims have helped us get to know
each other.

noname
April 8, 2005 10:09:51 PM

"Rainbow" <kathadams@(nospam)mvps.org> wrote in message
news:D 35cdj$ja8$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
>I honestly did not mean to offend anyone, indeed I have noted those sort
> of responses before on this forum when posters ask for cracks or key
> codes.
> Plus I NEVER email anyone I don't know. If the question was asked in a
> newsgroup, then it gets answered in a newsgroup. I realise this one is
> usually used for telling stories, and not loaded with technical
> requests, but the whole point of NG's is so that everyone can see the
> answers and benefit?
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> I was also trying in a way to make jokes as I realise that lots of you
> in this NG have been posting for a while, and know each other well. It's
> sometimes hard for newbies to know where to put in their twopennyworth
> when it sometimes looks rather cliquey. If I'm not wanted, then I'll
> unsubscribe.

I don't email posters either, as a general rule. I didn't like your response
but that certainly doesn't mean I think you shouldn't post here. If I had to
agree with everything I read here I'd have never subscribed at all, lol.
When I first started reading this group there was an idiot (IMO) that
responded to nearly every call for help with "R.T.F.M.!". If it hadn't been
for Libby and Katie, (although the mayo and pitch fork stuff made me wonder
:p ) going out of their way to help people who asked for it, I would have
never subbed to this group. They made the group interesting to read and,
IMO, caused the group to be more open to posters, both new and old, who
needed help. We've had our share of flame wars and silly fights, but what
makes this group cool to me is that we don't all think along the same lines.

noname
April 9, 2005 5:19:14 PM

>But but but...............you have to have the real game to use the no-cd
>crack :)  I used them for years, until with Sims2 it made building

Actually you don't need an original copy to use the no-cd crack. The
first thing I do when I buy a CD is to make a copy of it then put it
away, I install from the copy, but unless I want to use the copied CD
I would still need the no-cd crack. In the case of the Sims 2 there
isn't a no-cd crack that works.
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 11:18:15 PM

noname wrote:
> 'Eh? I remember the days when we posted links to the no cd cracks in
> this group and the binaries. The stance that some, and please note
> that I said "some", have taken in this group is completely
> understandable. The extremes that some have taken, that being to
> attack anyone who posts asking for cracks, IMO, is childish. This
> group, historically, has supported no cd cracks over all. Didn't we
> work on an FAQ that told where to find them and how to use them at
> one point? (not sure about the faq part)
I have to agree with that. While I totally understand being anti-piracy and
am extremely anti-piracy myself there are legitimate reasons for needing a
no-cd crack. When I ran over my cd of unleashed with my computer chair I had
to ask here for a no-cd crack and was not given any grief over needing one.

Gareeth
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:41:03 PM

I have a bought copy of Sims 2. I copied it with Alcohol 120 for a backup.
What I was asking for is a way to play the copy of my Sims 2 disc. I keep
getting errors stating that I have emulation software installed. I did not
have/or have removed Nero, Alcohol 120% and Clone CD as I have found in help
files to be the cause of this error. Any solutions for a backup copy of
Sims 2 that was backed up with Alcohol 120% using Safedisk ? I have tried
to remove references to those software from my registry with out success.
Is there a uninstall of emulation software tool available ?

Thanks,

April 11, 2005 8:41:04 PM

Not sure if I am really understanding you, but............
Can you make an image of the cd with the emulation software?
If so, do that then use either alchohol 120 or daemon tools to mount the
image on a virtual drive. Then you can play the game without having to have
the cd in the drive. :)

"alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
news:D 3d65p$1v7$1@news-01.bur.connect.com.au...
> I have a bought copy of Sims 2. I copied it with Alcohol 120 for a
backup.
> What I was asking for is a way to play the copy of my Sims 2 disc. I keep
> getting errors stating that I have emulation software installed. I did
not
> have/or have removed Nero, Alcohol 120% and Clone CD as I have found in
help
> files to be the cause of this error. Any solutions for a backup copy of
> Sims 2 that was backed up with Alcohol 120% using Safedisk ? I have tried
> to remove references to those software from my registry with out success.
> Is there a uninstall of emulation software tool available ?
>
> Thanks,

April 11, 2005 8:41:04 PM

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:41:03 +1000, "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au>
wrote:

>I have a bought copy of Sims 2. I copied it with Alcohol 120 for a backup.
>What I was asking for is a way to play the copy of my Sims 2 disc. I keep
>getting errors stating that I have emulation software installed. I did not
>have/or have removed Nero, Alcohol 120% and Clone CD as I have found in help

Alcohol isn't the cause of the errors, CloneCD is. I've used Alcohol
120 to make a copy of the game, I just mount the copy in Alcohol,
works just fine.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:41:05 PM

And I had to format before my computer would forget that it had had Clone
installed on it.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Strider" <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote in message
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:41:03 +1000, "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >I have a bought copy of Sims 2. I copied it with Alcohol 120 for a
backup.
> >What I was asking for is a way to play the copy of my Sims 2 disc. I
keep
> >getting errors stating that I have emulation software installed. I did
not
> >have/or have removed Nero, Alcohol 120% and Clone CD as I have found in
help

> Alcohol isn't the cause of the errors, CloneCD is. I've used Alcohol
> 120 to make a copy of the game, I just mount the copy in Alcohol,
> works just fine.
April 12, 2005 3:16:06 PM

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:29:44 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>And I had to format before my computer would forget that it had had Clone
>installed on it.

I guess I was luckier, I just uninstalled it but I had an old version.
April 12, 2005 3:57:58 PM

I just got back to this thread.
Thank you to those who posted with support, and I'll continue to
subscribe.
I'll just have to remember not to respond if I'm having a bad day or
feeling particularly sarcastic!
Kath

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Is there a way to uninstall Clone CD and other emulation software from the
registry, if you have already uninstalled it via the program ?

I do not want to format my hard-drive.

Even if I mount an image with alcohol or Daemon Tools, I still get the
emulation software error. This is my main problem.

Thanks,

> And I had to format before my computer would forget that it had had Clone
> installed on it.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "Strider" <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:41:03 +1000, "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I have a bought copy of Sims 2. I copied it with Alcohol 120 for a
> backup.
>> >What I was asking for is a way to play the copy of my Sims 2 disc. I
> keep
>> >getting errors stating that I have emulation software installed. I did
> not
>> >have/or have removed Nero, Alcohol 120% and Clone CD as I have found in
> help
>>
>> Alcohol isn't the cause of the errors, CloneCD is. I've used Alcohol
>> 120 to make a copy of the game, I just mount the copy in Alcohol,
>> works just fine.

April 12, 2005 6:03:49 PM

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:03:48 +1000, "alphaG_25" <alphag_25@tpg.com.au>
wrote:

>Is there a way to uninstall Clone CD and other emulation software from the
>registry, if you have already uninstalled it via the program ?

You could try to search the registry for it, I'm not exactly sure of
where it hides:-)
!