twins, twins, twins

Before installing University, I never (NEVER) had twins. Since
installing it, I've had 3 sets (two identical, one set not). I suspect
U chanaged the probabilty of getting twins to be higher. Well,
actually, it's my sims who've had twins. I, personally, have still not
had any twins. :)

I still have not had twins and I've been playing since the day TS2 hit the
shelves! I don't want to use a cheat and I'm sure two babies are a pain in
the @$$ but I still WANT them, darn it!

Kelly Bee

Kelly Bee wrote:
> I still have not had twins and I've been playing since the day TS2
> hit the shelves! I don't want to use a cheat and I'm sure two
> babies are a pain in the @$$ but I still WANT them, darn it!

You will get them. I get them a lot. Once you have had them once or twice
you will want single births only. Twins are a big pain.

Gareeth

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

I've never had twins either... Now, having said that, I'll probably Get
some, and I Don't want them.
Sage

Gareeth wrote:
> Kelly Bee wrote:
>
>>I still have not had twins and I've been playing since the day TS2
>>hit the shelves! I don't want to use a cheat and I'm sure two
>>babies are a pain in the @$$ but I still WANT them, darn it!
>>

> You will get them. I get them a lot. Once you have had them once or twice
> you will want single births only. Twins are a big pain.

I haven't had twins, but I've had Sims adopt two babies close together
and have to raise them both, so I know what you mean! Both Sims want to
commit suicide at this point.

--
--Cuth

I've the same problem!!!!!
I think it's a University bug... one of the many...

ManuFla :)

"DeAnn" <diwan@mitre.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Before installing University, I never (NEVER) had twins. Since
> installing it, I've had 3 sets (two identical, one set not). I suspect
> U chanaged the probabilty of getting twins to be higher. Well,
> actually, it's my sims who've had twins. I, personally, have still not
> had any twins. :)

I like having twins....especially identical twins. However,
I make extensive use of Nannies (call one to come overnight
as well as having one come for the/a working parent. Lately,
I've taken to having one parent stay home until children are
post toddler. Also, if you are not using the $$ cheats, then
it help to wait to have twins until you have bought the basics
for your house (including a very good bed for the parents).

I have finally had twins in this install... they belong to .......
Vidcund Curious! Little alien twins I named Pythagoras and Socrates
(Socrates has smaller eyes than Pythagoras so I can at least tell them
apart). Pascal and his daughter Lirael had to move out in a hurry to
make room for these new boys.

Pythagoras is a dream baby, but Socrates is a pain in the backside.

~*~
vecki

> I like having twins....especially identical twins. However,
> I make extensive use of Nannies (call one to come overnight
> as well as having one come for the/a working parent. Lately,
> I've taken to having one parent stay home until children are
> post toddler. Also, if you are not using the $$ cheats, then
> it help to wait to have twins until you have bought the basics
> for your house (including a very good bed for the parents).

Notmally I don't have problems caring for twins.
My problem is that before University I've had only one set of twins, after
University I've had 9 birth and 6 of them are twins!!!!
I don't think it's a normal percentage. :)

ManuFla :)

I finally had twins today!!!! It's the first time EVER - they're not
identical, and yes, they are a pain in the @$$ but I finally had them!

I can die happy! ;-)

Kelly Bee