Outlook E-mail Times Wrong

I need help with Outlook. I have just inputed all my e-
mail accounts to Outlook. And it is sending the wrong
time. I have checked my computer and the time is
correct, I have checked Outlook and the time is correct,
and when I respond to an e-mail it tells me I have
responded at a certain time, and that is correct,
HOWEVER, the recipients are telling me that my time is
about three hours off, and my incoming e-mails are time
stamped incorrectly as well. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook mail times wrong

    Double-click the clock in the lower right-had corner and
    see what time zone you're listed in . . . adjust as
    necessary . . .

    Good Luck !

Configuration Outlook Email Microsoft Windows XP