BSOD everyday

unKno

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
Hi, guys generally i dont seek for help, but this time is really unknown whats happening to my cumputer

I get BSOD almost everyday and few times nonstop, i had to turn off my computer for few minutes.

This is what i tested.

- Temps: CPU 45° VCARD 58° everything else bellow 40° before BSOD
- Overclocked - No, even i set it underclocked to troubleshoot
- Sofware - i reinstalled windows 4 times.
- Powersuply i set up my processor on 1.8ghz to reduce load
- Memeories - testes while night with memtest with no errors

I dont have idea now what could be causing the BSOD all the time...

My PC:
CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.8ghz
MB: EP43-UD3 Gygabyte
Ram: Corsair Twin XMS2 DHX 2GB DDR2-800
VC: GeForce 9500 GT 512ram
PS: Thermaltake - TR2-430W

Solution
Just a shot in the dark: You may need a hgher-output PSU. Thermaltake specs for your PSU show 430w is the peak, not continous, so make sure the total system watts do not exceed 430w.

Try this: Disconnect/remove everything but your CPU/CPU cooler and fan/RAM/GPU/and 1 HDD, and run your system. If no BSODs, then the other cards/components you installed are drawing more power than your PSU can deliver.

Check your system's total power requirements. Add the max watts for each of the system components you want to run: CPU/GPU/HDDs/DVDs/fans/other PCI and PCIe cards. If your total energy requirements exceed 390w, you may need a larger-output PSU.

Good luck

Just a shot in the dark: You may need a hgher-output PSU. Thermaltake specs for your PSU show 430w is the peak, not continous, so make sure the total system watts do not exceed 430w.

Try this: Disconnect/remove everything but your CPU/CPU cooler and fan/RAM/GPU/and 1 HDD, and run your system. If no BSODs, then the other cards/components you installed are drawing more power than your PSU can deliver.

Check your system's total power requirements. Add the max watts for each of the system components you want to run: CPU/GPU/HDDs/DVDs/fans/other PCI and PCIe cards. If your total energy requirements exceed 390w, you may need a larger-output PSU.

Good luck

Solution

unKno

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I manage to fix it, it was a problem with the memories voltage, i just change it from "auto" to "normal" on the bios and i never got any error anymore ^^