Original Sims 2 to TS2U ?

Whogus the Whatsler wrote:
> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
> > Question can my favourite Sims 2 move into TS2U ?
> >

> You won't lose any of your families, they will still be there after
you
> install TS2:U. The teenagers of your old families will be able to
attend
> University, and you can even send the teen townies to University (if
they
> haven't been bumped off!)...

I think the townie teenagers become available when at least one of your
sims has the townie teen in his/her relationship panel. I've seen
cashiers and paperboys who haven't been available and became available
when I had someone talk to them.

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Only teenagers.
"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> kirjoitti
viestissä:uB%4e.2451$5F3.1950@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Question can my favourite Sims 2 move into TS2U ?

"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
> Question can my favourite Sims 2 move into TS2U ?

You won't lose any of your families, they will still be there after you
install TS2:U. The teenagers of your old families will be able to attend
University, and you can even send the teen townies to University (if they
haven't been bumped off!)... Meadow Thayer, Ricky Comier, etc. Young Adult
is an optional life stage that any Sim can change to at any point in the
teen life stage as long as their grades are high enough for them to be
accepted.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 00:59:06 GMT, Wesley <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote:

> Question can my favourite Sims 2 move into TS2U ?

University is just an expansion pack. All your sim families and townies
are automatically continuing their life when you start from the new
University icon.

However, only teens can actually go to the university. They can invite
their families to visit them there, but there is no way to catch up on
your education once you are grown up. (In the game, that is!)

good sign." -G