Sign in with
Your question

HELP ME

Last response: in Storage
November 30, 2010 2:23:39 AM

Hello,
why does my files keep opening on new windows. and why does it has like cracked on the folder image. what happen to the original files ? and Idk. im confuse right now. The files are read-only. the originals i think is hidden or something. and whenver i try to delete the read-only files. they keep coming back. I really don't know whats happening ? Then, whenever i uncheck the hidden and read-only files. the original files appears, then it changed into hidden again. D:< gosh.

I use windows XP. and i dont know what the hell is wrong.

More about : question

a b G Storage
November 30, 2010 8:51:53 AM

In what program do your files open in new windows? Why are you trying to delete read only files, where are those files and what files are those?
m
l
December 1, 2010 12:42:13 AM

just files like songs and stuff lol. they are at (D) storage. Idk, because the original file that you dont have to open it in new window is better ? lol.
m
l
a b G Storage
December 1, 2010 7:04:28 AM

If you right-click on a file go to properties you can change the read only. Also you can delete files with this:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneou...
Make sure you don't delete system files. In My Computer/Tools/Folder options the "Do not show hidden files and folders" should be checked.

In the General tab in "Folder options" you have "Open each folder in same window", check that.

m
l
!