Dean's List _and_ missed finals

My university students are having something weird happen.

They'll go to finals on time (as soon as they get the message). They
come back with an A+/Dean's List/1200 scholarship.

Then, they get a message saying they missed the final and only got a
C+ for the semester.

So, my students are putting in the work for an A+ but ending up with
C+ grades!

Anyone else see a bug like this?

Gwen

I think that there is a fix for this bug at MTS2

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Gwen Morse" <goldmooneachna@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My university students are having something weird happen.
>
> They'll go to finals on time (as soon as they get the message). They
> come back with an A+/Dean's List/1200 scholarship.
>
> Then, they get a message saying they missed the final and only got a
> C+ for the semester.
>
> So, my students are putting in the work for an A+ but ending up with
> C+ grades!
>
> Anyone else see a bug like this?
>
> Gwen

"Gwen Morse" <goldmooneachna@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My university students are having something weird happen.
>
> They'll go to finals on time (as soon as they get the message). They
> come back with an A+/Dean's List/1200 scholarship.
>
> Then, they get a message saying they missed the final and only got a
> C+ for the semester.
>
> So, my students are putting in the work for an A+ but ending up with
> C+ grades!
>
> Anyone else see a bug like this?

Mine has just started doing the same thing. I discovered that when they get
back from their exam, you can click on them and send them back to the exam
again and they will advance another semester through university. They will
still get a lesser grade. It's so annoying. I'm off to check the MTS2 site
as Madame Mim suggests.