Preventing users from deleting files

I have a peer-to-peer network utilizing Windows XP Professional on 6
computers. I want the users to be able to create and modify files and
directories but NOT delete them. I want to reserve that function for the
administrator.
Can I do this? If so, how?

Thanks!

Rich Mathews

Technically you can modify NTFS volume root security and propagate these
settings, but...
If any application creates temp files in the user context like Office does
they (files) wouldn't be deleted after application exit etc.
You'd better let them delete their own files and restrict share access and
permissions.